Going to pick up my car tomorrow!!

WA 2 FST

Established Member
I fly into Houston in the AM, and get to drive back to the Big D tomorrow. It's supposed to be nearly 70^F and sunny. Should be a great day for a drive.

Car ended up making 579rwhp SAE from the FRPP Supercharger kit (TVS), Magnaflow cat-back, and custom tuning as the only power-producing mods.

I still haven't driven it yet, and I'll be picking it up at the dealer in the AM.

Will post pics and driving impressions soon.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
FANTASTIC! Enjoy the ride. Have you got some cash left over for the speeding tickets you're gonna get on the way home? ;)

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
actually it does appear to be a tire ripping day today! bring on the wheel hop!! i only have 2 1/2 days left to enjoy the car!

op, if you need a ride or any type of assistance then pm me and i will shoot you my contact number and assist with whatever i can.

james

WA 2 FST

Established Member
beautiful day today.

Explain how and what you got going on with that? Did you buy a new one or what's the story? :??:

It _was_ a beautiful day. :)

I bought the car back just before Christmas. Before taking possession, I had LSF/Autograf install the following parts:

FRPP Supercharger pack
FRPP Handling pack
FRPP short-throw shifter
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
180^ t-stat
tinted windows
SCT custom tune
NGK plugs (of course)
Autograf UCA
painted to match side mirrors

It took a little longer than normal to get all this done b/c of the holidays, so nearly a month later, I finally got to drive my new car. :rockon:

Made 578.xx RWHP once tuned, but that was on a heat-soaked motor.

As far as wheelhop goes... there is NONE. Once I got back to my stomping grounds, I laid into it twice from a 10mph roll in 1st gear... nothing but 150' of twin black strips on really good concrete. 2nd gear rolls at 3k rpms... spins a tad, but just rockets off. No wheelhop whatsoever. I was impressed.

Will post more impressions and pics after I wipe the smile off my face. I drove home from Houston with the top down the entire way. :)

Oh... and no tickets. Yee-haw. And I didn't bother bringing my radar detector. I varied the rpms some, but really just kept the speed ~78 in the 70 zones. Jumped on it a couple of times on the highway, but not having any experience with the car, I wasn't going to do anything dumb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread