going to start a small vinyl sticker/graphic business. need help

Wikkd03

Established Member
Im going to start a small vinyl sticker/graphic business. I need to know where to get fonts and designs. Are there any good free websites with fonts or designs that can be used for commercial use? Also is there a decent software for designing thats not super expensive?

blwn306

Established Member
Congrats on your business!!! I started doing this a few years ago! For fonts dafont.com for designs adobe illustrator is perfect! You can pay monthly for it, or Corel draw anything that will let you vectorize your images. Don't go cheap you will hate your life! Haha there is also free vector programs but you still need to design and what not

Equalbracket

Established Member
Have all your supplies? I have a plotter and a grand in supplies, banner material etc, that I don't need or use, can shop some pics maybe you can use some of it.

If you really want to make $, trying getting schools.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Sounds like you need to do a lot more research OP if you want to take this seriously. Don't go putting your money into something you're too lazy to research the basics for in 10 min online. Just my .02

Wikkd03

Established Member
Thanks blwn!

Cobrabob, looking to make just about anything and everything. My wife is going to use it also for some craft projects

Equal. Sending you a pm

ibleedblue, thanks for your input. I have researched it im just having teoubke findind all the info I need

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok, I was just curious. I thought maybe you were looking at special graphics targets. My best advice, other than continuing your research before putting out money for equipment, is to know your market base and strive for the highest quality graphics possible. Also, choose your fonts carefully for every project.

Users who are viewing this thread