going to the drag strip today!!!

Shopboy

Established Member
I have a 03 cobra with a 2.3 Whipple running 15pounds I just got a 2 step and was wondering what should I set it up to right now have it at 3500 but I know that's to high for only having a IRS brace so let me know what I should launch at

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These rears can take a severe beating and are unbreakable. Hell, 3500 is for beginners. Launch that bad boy at 6000! :burnout: :eek:

:lol1: :poke: Joking, of course. Waiting for someone to properly answer the question. :coolman:

Shopboy

Established Member
These rears can take a severe beating and are unbreakable. Hell, 3500 is for beginners. Launch that bad boy at 6000! :burnout: :eek:

:lol1: :poke: Joking, of course. Waiting for someone to properly answer the question. :coolman:

Lol I have some crappy tires to I forgot to mention that they r falken azenis probably wont hook

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
you probably want to leave out pretty damn low, like 2000 or less. Don't worry about going WOT right off the bat in the first foot....let it grab and then progressively lay into it hopefully WOT 8-12 feet out. Drag passes are about 90% what you do in the first 60 feet. good luck but be prepared to up the tire compound for the next time out. i doubt those falkens are going to cooperate

Shopboy

Established Member
Yea I don't think the falken r gonna help I had nitto nt05 on my old cobra those were pretty good this cobra has falkens azenis rt615

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You beat me to it Tim. I was just going to ask him how he did at the track. He's probably there now since it's only 10:35 AM out in California right now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread