Going to the dragstrip thanksgiving weekend (US41 in Indiana) who wants to go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Thanksgiving weekend, Sunday, I am going to the track with 03CobraRed. We are bringing a trailer and a set of 16" et streets on diamond racing wheels for people to use to get some good times in this cold weather. Who is interested in meeting up and going?

hj16

Established Member
If its warm I might be in. Count me out on the Slicks though. Maybe when I get the DSS halfshafts. :)

DPS - you should check out the Midwest Forum. There is some new interesting stuff going on in there :D

Last edited:

blk96SVT

Established Member
what time you guys going to be there?!?! How late is the track open for on sunday!?!?

DPS

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
If its warm I might be in. Count me out on the Slicks though. Maybe when I get the DSS halfshafts. :)

DPS - you should check out the Midwest Forum. There is some new interesting stuff going on in there :D

hj16, didn't know there was a midwest forum. What the name of it, or maybe a link to it. Thanks.

:beer:

SVTdubs

Established Member
8-4 its open. I would like to be there around 8-9 am.

The track is located on US 41. Do a search for them on google and go to their website for directions.

blk96SVT

Established Member
That sucks, I work during the day on Sundays, but I'm pretty sure I could get someone else to work my shift and I could work their shift on Sunday night.

SVTdubs

Established Member
blk96svt, try to switch shifts because this will probably be the last time at the track before winter. I want to get a lot of people to go.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
blk96svt, try to switch shifts because this will probably be the last time at the track before winter. I want to get a lot of people to go.

I think I will switch shifts and go to the track, I really wanted to go one more time this year and try to improve the times.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
If I get the clutch back in, I might make it down there. The car is actually up for the winter already though.
The chip has been returned to Amazon for a reburn and is out of the car.
About 10 other things are in various states of disassembly also.

Dana

DakotaRT

Established Member
I live about 20 minutes from 41 so I'll try to get everyone around here over there to race or at least to watch. If they know that '03 Cobra's will be there then I'm sure they will go.

SVTdubs

Established Member
if everything goes to plan I should have an extra set of halfshafts if anyone breaks theirs.

I should have my new DSS halfshafts, MM full lengths sub frames, UPR tripple hook quadrant and firewall adjuster on before I go to the track. To bad my N20 is not here yet:bash:

Come on guys, Im offering you my diamond racing wheels with 26x11.5x16 ET streets for you to use. We have a trailer with easy tools to take off wheels in a few minutes. I am also offering halfshafts if anyone breaks theirs running my tires.

Why am I such a nice guy:shrug: I just want to see some 03's in the 10's and 11's all day long. Plus, when my et streets are gone, Im getting full slicks. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread