Going to the dragstrip thanksgiving weekend (US41 in Indiana) who wants to go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss
How far from Evasnville? I may come if the trip isnt to bad. Let me know.
Later on,
Matt:rockon:

2 to 3 hours... but you know how F'in thick the police are up and down 41. Sheesh.

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Chicago IL IN US41 November 30 2003 COBRAS

Okay, so I have posted links to this, and seen many hits back to here... so that is a good thing. People who are going need to pipe in. There would be nothing better than having all these Cobras cruising together to US41. Should I post a document with directions? I am so determined to make a flier to hand out all next week back in Chicago to any Mustang/ Cobra I see... input??

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I'd go but I have a 13 hours of work that night:mj: Make sure you guys get a lot of video and you can send any extra hotties to BOC gases in Carol Stream;-)

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Chicago IL IN US41 November 30 2003 COBRAS

Glen Ellyn, never saw you!! Use to live in Glendale Hghts by the golf course off of schmale... anyway, me have digital camera, me have friend who brings video camera, me have hot chicky ;0) , and me have brother who will come as well... who is perv. We'll have all the action I promise... I will post to my website when all said and done.

Let's just pray the weather co-operates.

Unfortunatley I can not add custom avatar until I post 35 messages, working on it, but I have a grey metallic cobra, see ya around!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
too bad you can't go Matt. I hopefully will be bringing those viper guys you met that one day we met up!!!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Like I posted before, if I don't have to work and the weather is decent, I will be there. I have to drag my woman to the track so I doubt if she will go.

Hey, Shanker

I do some deicing work for BOC off and on. I still call you guys Airco...LOL.

Cliff

SVTdubs

Established Member
Hopefully see you out there Cliff!

I just got my DSS halfshafts, MM full length sub frames, and UPR triple hook quadrant and firewall adjuster and my 26x11.5x16 et streets mounted on my diamond racing wheels. I hope the weather holds up.

SVTdubs

Established Member
my damn halfshafts are on back order, I won't have an extra set. We do have a trailer though if someone breaks theirs

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
Hey Eric, I'll be there! lemm know where/time u guys are meeting up so I can cruise there with u guys!

Abad46

Established Member
Eric, where are you departing from? I would love to come and watch and help out if I can get a ride from you or someone else in the bandwagon, assuming I get the day off and most importantly if it doesn't snow the 30th like the forecast now says!

LXguy

Established Member
I'll be there! I need to put some miles on my car before then though. LOL

Hope the weather is nice!

Steve

SVTdubs

Established Member
we will be departing from Charlestown mall in St. Charles at 7:00 AM. I will be there around 6:30. Meet off the entrance off of route 64 (main street) and I will be on the southwest side of the mall at JCPenney's. You will see a torch red Cobra converitble. Im sure you can spot it since not many people will be there at 630 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread