Good cobra tuner near or in Louisiana?

svtmassa

Established Member
I am looking to get a 2.76 pulley and snub idler installed with a tune. Who does this around here? I know of RWTD but the email tune thing on their forums is way too confusing. thanks

04cobracop

Established Member
RWTD is my first choice, then you can use StangHi Performance or maybe 454dyno, which has now moved to Convington, La (Ask for AJ). Good Luck!!!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i wouldn't recommend l&l in covington(formerly 454). they completely fubared my friends car about a month ago. i've heard many good things about rwtd from a lot of people though. my car is tuned by stang-hi and i am completely satisfied.

svtmassa

Established Member
how much does a dyno tune run. i saw that stanghi charges 450 for supercharged vehicle tuning, how about rwtd? btw thanks guys

tenmiledaddy

Airborne
Established Member
Stang-HI tuned my 03 Cobra, and "What a Job". I ran 12.4 @ 115 mph at the Kansas City Drag Strip on Street tires. What else can I say.............

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
getusum said:
Wow. Whos car did this happen to?

a black notch. drove the car there and left it for a week with no problems. just wanted it tweaked to maximize power.went in for a tune and came out with cracked valve covers, a leaking upper intake, and serious lack of power. after new gaskets, new valve covers, and adjustments on a few other things it runs much better now.

Last edited:

svtmassa

Established Member
i guess it would be better to just drive to rwtd, they are in mobile, AL. if I am not mistaken, screamin cobra.. where in Louisiana you located exactly

Blown02

Established Member
Modular Powerhouse. 1 stop shop. best tuned in the nation IMO. definitely worth the 7 hour drive to georgia.. They build the sickest 2vs and high hp stangs..

If your looking for someone in Louisiana, go to L&S in baton rouge.

Users who are viewing this thread