Good cobra tuner near or in Louisiana?

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Cody at stanghi does an excellent job! Made over 500 ft/lbs of tourque on my car with stock motor and stock blower! You won't be disappointed! SCT actually uses his GT500 tune.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Modular Powerhouse. 1 stop shop. best tuned in the nation IMO. definitely worth the 7 hour drive to georgia.. They build the sickest 2vs and high hp stangs..

If your looking for someone in Louisiana, go to L&S in baton rouge.

Just so you know, L&S does not have a dyno so it is a street tune....

Invictus

Banned
Woody Brown, with Automotive Performance Specialties does excellent work!!! No dyno but he puts it on the street with a wideband, datalogs it, then does the tune using Predator software.

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
+1000000 for RWTD, indeed the best around! He sent me a mail in order tune for my new setup that was badass, then i went for the dyno tune last thursday which was even better!!!

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
looks like u did some upgrades yourself.. nice!

I did a few bolt ons. It should pickup a few tenths with weather change and my race tune. I see you are working on some upgrades yourself. What kind of times do you expect your car to run? With 1000rwhp it may have a traction..lol

Blown02

Established Member
I did a few bolt ons. It should pickup a few tenths with weather change and my race tune. I see you are working on some upgrades yourself. What kind of times do you expect your car to run? With 1000rwhp it may have a traction..lol
Well this time around, I completed the car except for the outside and a cage.. I did everything, and its got a fresh setup, new motor, new tt's, fuel system, etc.etc.etc.
At this point in time the car is setup to be an interstate KING. Its pretty light and has a ton of power.. With a stick, its gonna be hard to utilize that full 1000+rwhp at the track.. So Im looking for 9s with 630rwhp.. Ill have a pump gas tune for 18psi which will probably be around 800+rwhp, so Ill turn it down to 8-10psi. So ya, Im gonna try for 9.99 with 8-10psi or low 600rwhp. Besides the cage, it has everything certified to do it..

Last edited:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Good luck with it ! Its going to be a wild ride. It should runs 9's on pump gas. I put together a car for a friend of mine with twin 57's and it made 685 rwhp on pump gas with a stock motor. He is waiting on his auto tranny to come in. later

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
i wish i knew where the tune in our cobra came from, my g/f bought it from a dealership in mississippi...we put it on the dyno at shreve to check it but next time after the port whenever that may be ill probably bring it to cody +2 :beer:

Last edited:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Do you know any different?

I don’t know for a fact but I have only heard his name a few times on forums. I’m not saying he is good or bad. I know there are a lot of awesome tuners out there that have years and years of experience. Just to name a few Murrilo, RWTD, Modular Powerhouse, and the list goes on and on. It’s hard to believe they picked a new tuner and said “Hey your tune is better than any other tune we received for the GT500. Our engineers want to use it over everyone else’s’. Again, I am not knocking him. I heard he does some good work. Just stating the facts.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I don’t know for a fact but I have only heard his name a few times on forums. I’m not saying he is good or bad. I know there are a lot of awesome tuners out there that have years and years of experience. Just to name a few Murrilo, RWTD, Modular Powerhouse, and the list goes on and on. It’s hard to believe they picked a new tuner and said “Hey your tune is better than any other tune we received for the GT500. Our engineers want to use it over everyone else’s’. Again, I am not knocking him. I heard he does some good work. Just stating the facts.

Pretty much my EXACT thoughts.

04cobracop

Established Member
Have someone contact Cody@Stanghi Performance and have him post a comment on this forum. Cody is a very respectful guy and would clear this up immediately. Not trying to say that Cody is any better than anyone else, but he does have one of the nices shop I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread