Good cobra tuner near or in Louisiana?

T Rex

Established Member
I used L&L in covington and I am very satisfied. I wanted to go to RWTD but my car wasn't able to be driven that far. I was having some trouble with my car after I installed my whipple and the necessary goodies to go with it. They fixed it up for me and tuned it. It put down 566rwhp and 536 rwtq on their mustang dyno at 15.2 # of boost. It did take a while for the work to get finished, but they were very helpful and easy to deal with. Pete did most of the work.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
I used L&L in covington and I am very satisfied. I wanted to go to RWTD but my car wasn't able to be driven that far. I was having some trouble with my car after I installed my whipple and the necessary goodies to go with it. They fixed it up for me and tuned it. It put down 566rwhp and 536 rwtq on their mustang dyno at 15.2 # of boost. It did take a while for the work to get finished, but they were very helpful and easy to deal with. Pete did most of the work.

L & L do a great job. Pete, Bill, Andy, A.J . Those four guys have about 80 years combined experiance with Fords and racing.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Have someone contact Cody@Stanghi Performance and have him post a comment on this forum. Cody is a very respectful guy and would clear this up immediately. Not trying to say that Cody is any better than anyone else, but he does have one of the nices shop I have ever seen.

No one said he was not a respectful guy. I heard good things about him. I even heard he detailed a customers car after he worked on it. Great customer service and a nice shop are great for business. But you cannot buy years and years of experience like the big dogs have to get the most power out of any car. (including the GT500).

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
No one said he was not a respectful guy. I heard good things about him. I even heard he detailed a customers car after he worked on it. Great customer service and a nice shop are great for business. But you cannot buy years and years of experience like the big dogs have to get the most power out of any car. (including the GT500).

Supposedly he has an email from SCT asking him to use his tune in their software. I am sure NOW they have made their own tune, but as of then they used his.

SRT-M4

Established Member
I have had good luck with both Cody at STang Hi and Vince at L&S.
Vince actually did a pretty good tune for not having a dyno. It was close. Cody tweeked it a little on the dyno but didnt have to change much.

AllAccessLock

Ur Licensed SVT Locksmith
Established Member
cody @ stanghi will be my next tuner. My good friend and professional driver Hank swears by Cody, if he's good enough for him he's good enough for me. Some of you may know Hank from team Shocker

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
So most people would say that stanghi is the best place for a tune that is close to new orleans?

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
how is stang hi with lightnings? I'm playing to go get one next week if the loan is final by then.:rockon:

I'm not formilar with Baton Rouge. I only know how to get to Blue Bonnet cuz my friend used to live there haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread