Good day Gents....

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
This car is in Norman, Oklahoma? I am pretty positive that I have seen that car and he lives fairly close to me. Because I have seen that car a couple of times I think or one very similar at least.

One more for my friend in Norman...

SVTDice

Established Member
Very nice man! Welcome to the forum. You have two beautiful cars. Hopefully you get a Terminator soon. If not, feel free to hang out in our forum. You seem like quite the awesome guy!

germeezy1

Established Member
I would keep your car if you want my honest opinion. Mine was built almost identical to yours in many ways including the VR intake, and with a 150 shot on top of a similar H/C/I setup to what you are running. I also had the ACI splitter, and rear wing as well. You would have to trade it straight across for a full suspension ( MM, Griggs, Kenny Brown) Whipple or KB Terminator in order to even come close to matching that car.

Can I ask what your price would be to sell it outright?

Z06/SVT

Established Member
You have never seen this car in Norman Boss....:nonono:
I referred to my friend in Norman (you) as i see you are from Moore... I am in the DFW area... This Z06 is actually a Canadian Export... Went from Bowling Green straight to Canada... Even has an Engine Block heater..:shrug: Not that i would need it in Texas...

This car is in Norman, Oklahoma? I am pretty positive that I have seen that car and he lives fairly close to me. Because I have seen that car a couple of times I think or one very similar at least.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I will trade you my 04 mystichrome 'vert with 6K miles for your z + 30K cash ....

I would consider a straight up trade but I need money worse than I need the Z LOL

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Thank you Sir again for the kind words... Like you said, w everyting i have into this car, i would be hard pressed to get what i have out of it. I am a realist. That being said... I would trade it for a nicely modified 03-04 Cobra w @ least 560-600 to the wheels.. This car is a screamer and as i was telling a forum member today... People literally video the car as i am driving down the hwy almost everytime i drive it.. It brings smiles to peoples faces, and looks of Holy S%$#@!!! Double, Triple takes as i cruise by... I'll PM you what i would have to have. Since you asked... Just keep it to yourself.;-)

I prefer a straight up trade title for title...and a handshake! Thought i had a guy truly interested... Sent him videos and everything. Perhaps he will lmk something tomorrow... There is ALWAYS somebody out there... I am a patient man and have nothing but time.

I would keep your car if you want my honest opinion. Mine was built almost identical to yours in many ways including the VR intake, and with a 150 shot on top of a similar H/C/I setup to what you are running. I also had the ACI splitter, and rear wing as well. You would have to trade it straight across for a full suspension ( MM, Griggs, Kenny Brown) Whipple or KB Terminator in order to even come close to matching that car.

Can I ask what your price would be to sell it outright?

Z06/SVT

Established Member
How bout we simply race for titles...?? You ever in Dallas? I would wear your 6K mi ,MC Vert $30,000 ass out... AND send you home on the first Greyhound bus back to Austin...

I knew there would have to be some JA coming into my thread w some BS post...:rollseyes

Annnnny wayyyy.... Back to the top....

I will trade you my 04 mystichrome 'vert with 6K miles for your z + 30K cash ....

I would consider a straight up trade but I need money worse than I need the Z LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
How bout we simply race for titles...?? You ever in Dallas? I would wear your 6K mi ,MC Vert $30,000 ass out... AND send you home on the first Greyhound bus back to Austin...

I knew there would have to be some JA coming into my thread w some BS post...:rollseyes

nothing like a noob with no sense of humor. idiots street race and bigger idiots do it for titles. I thought at 47 you might be able to see humor in that but I guess not. and you may want to read the rules before you go insulting again, just a friendly piece of advice. I did not insult you or your car.

and it is not YOUR thread. it is a thread you started that anyone can post in.

Last edited:

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Understood... To me, my perception is my reality... Sleep well.:sleeping:

nothing like a noob with no sense of humor. idiots street race and bigger idiots do it for titles. I thought at 47 you might be able to see humor in that but I guess not. and you may want to read the rules before you go insulting again, just a friendly piece of advice. I did not insult you or your car.

and it is not YOUR thread. it is a thread you started that anyone can post in.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member

He was joking brother. You'll get people like that here and its all in fun, don't take anything personally, SVTP is actually a well regulated mature site until you venture into smackdown. Lol.

Sayin that, your Z is absolutely fantastic in every way. Like the other guy said, I'm just glad my cobra isn't paid off or else it could be making a trip to texas.

Good luck getting a terminator man! You won't regret it!

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Thank you Sir... I was probably tired and grumpy when i read his post... You get that way @ my age...

FOR THE RECORD.. I do NOT RACE on the HWY..:poke:

He was joking brother. You'll get people like that here and its all in fun, don't take anything personally, SVTP is actually a well regulated mature site until you venture into smackdown. Lol.

Sayin that, your Z is absolutely fantastic in every way. Like the other guy said, I'm just glad my cobra isn't paid off or else it could be making a trip to texas.

Good luck getting a terminator man! You won't regret it!

Ddawg18

Established Member
Understood... To me, my perception is my reality... Sleep well.:sleeping:

If you are going to learn anything on here it is to ignore any and all posts from RDJ. He does nothing but put people down and talk down to everyone. He cries to people to read the rules yet he himself breaks them on a daily basis. He is not a good person and honestly you are better off ignoring any posts from him. This website is his life and that is all he has apparently.

That being said you sound like a respectable stand up guy and we all appreciate someone like yourself who can contribute to our world of Terminators one day. Good luck in your search! :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thank you Sir... I was probably tired and grumpy when i read his post... You get that way @ my age...

FOR THE RECORD.. I do NOT RACE on the HWY..:poke:
Good to hear. and it is a very nice car. and for the record, if I didn't need the money worse than the Z I would consider the trade LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If you are going to learn anything on here it is to ignore any and all posts from RDJ. He does nothing but put people down and talk down to everyone. He cries to people to read the rules yet he himself breaks them on a daily basis. He is not a good person and honestly you are better off ignoring any posts from him. This website is his life and that is all he has apparently.

That being said you sound like a respectable stand up guy and we all appreciate someone like yourself who can contribute to our world of Terminators one day. Good luck in your search! :beer:

since I can't respond too much to this without getting an infraction I will just say this: you are following me around like a sick little puppy dog and I have no clue why. and if you are going to outright LIE about me, the least you can do is do it in smackdown. but you are too much of a coward to do that aren't you? now quit trying to make this about me.

Users who are viewing this thread