Good day Gents....

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Sell the Firebird.......buy a built Terminator with 700 rwhp! That'll get you to the grocery store FAST!

Z06/SVT

Established Member
LOL... there were only 70 of these particular Firehawks built w color, add on's from SLP... I have a list of parts in my attic... It will be a fun car once finished. I could buy a Cobra and keep all of them..;-)

However, i drove a buddy of mine's Cobra and well,, Got Snake bit.:rolling:

My Z06 is a corner carving street beast... Handles like a dream and only weighs in @ 3200 lbs... Something about these Cobra's.. Less expensive to mod, FI vs. H/C/I.... Still on the fence... Like you guy's w your Termy's... I won't just settle... I have spent an arm,leg, left testicle on this car! It is built right and you will NEVER see another one out there like it. Again, Thank you for the warm welcome over here and the kind words. Here is another pic to tempt those out there....
hoodz.jpg

Sell the Firebird.......buy a built Terminator with 700 rwhp! That'll get you to the grocery store FAST!

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Damnit you really need to stop posting pics because you are very much tempting me and I'm only a state away. How many miles on the Z06?

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Welcome "Z06/SVT"....very nice looking "Z" you have built there! what exactly are you looking for in a trade? Would you sell outright?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, that Firehawk is really nice. OP knows how to cruise in style! :)

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Damn it i love this forum... Most Vette/Cobra guys hate each other.. lol.... Thank you Men, for the warm welcome and comments.. I have recieved numerous texts, PM's.. questions.. Just to clarify. The car itself believe it or not has 130K on it... The car is going on 12 yrs old. The ENTIRE suspension has been upgraded, shocks,leaf springs replaced with PFADT Coilovers (Google it)... not cheap! Also running the PFADT front, rear sway bars, all new bushings, etc... The wheels are a TRUE 3 piece FORGED wheel (HRE 547) These were ($1100ea). new... Nitto Invo's out back 345's, Pilot Sports up front.. I don't need to tell you guys how much tires are... Corsa Pace Car Indy's ($1600) Do the math.. Have not even touched on the motor build, tranny,body work,hood, paint, brakes,... Men, i purchased the car w 80K on it in STOCK form.. I have owned the car for 6.5 yrs and have put 50K on it... I built it to my taste.. 47 y/o, not some kid (no offense) beating on the car. 18K on current build,engine/tranny.. Interior is a 9 out of 10... All pics are recent within the past month or so. Please don't send me KBB value and expect me to let it go for a 130K 01 Z06...

Guess i am old school... Where a man's word is his bond. If you like my Z, you are looking to trade straight up + cash to you, or me... or none at all... title/title all we can do is negotiate. At the end of the day... We owe each other nothing and can shake hands and part ways... I am totally content w my Z06... I LIKE the Terminators... I want a clean, solid running,driving,reliable car as that is what you will be getting with my Z....

Wow... i'll get off of my soap box now.. It's past my bed time. THANK YOU again for all of the kind words... Regarding the Firehawk... I am running some TTM's on it.. My buddies give me hell as to why i am running Mustang wheels... WTF ever...
hawk3.jpg

hawk2u.jpg

Last edited:

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Oh yeah... $700+ in lighting... Both Headlights, Fog lights are the 6K HID's... ACA's are what i am running... LED's in floor board,trunk as well.. ( red in color)

Z06/SVT

Established Member
How bout your whippel'd Cobra and the girl in your Avatar...:banana:
Would rather not sell right now. Thank you Sir...

Welcome "Z06/SVT"....very nice looking "Z" you have built there! what exactly are you looking for in a trade? Would you sell outright?

Users who are viewing this thread