Good Diesel Mechanic/Tuner in Orlando?

RedDemon91

Established Member
Looking for a very good, stand up diesel mechanic in Orlando. I'd like to find someone who really knows the 6.0 Super Dutys inside and out and knows all the problems that they could potentially posess. Just curious, but does anyone know if Lamotta works with diesels? Thanks

Stephen4036

Established Member
Looking for a very good, stand up diesel mechanic in Orlando. I'd like to find someone who really knows the 6.0 Super Dutys inside and out and knows all the problems that they could potentially posess. Just curious, but does anyone know if Lamotta works with diesels? Thanks

I know jake knows about diesels and pat drives a diesel as well but i dont think he really specializes, but what could a call hurt?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
jake knows a lot about diesels, i remember back over summer he was taking classes to learn more about the newer diesel stuff and how to work on them......

for crying out loud he drives a lifted crewcab 6.0 PSD himself

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
guess thats a no for jake....

6.0's are good trucks, just make sure you do arp head studs on them if you do intake, exhaust, tuner

you have to pull the cab to replace the head gaskets tho so studs are a must

if you keep it stock with just minor upgrades like intake and exhaust they will last

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
virtual he asked for a mechanic, justin isnt going to work on his vehicle, just tune.

Ahh well then that would be a no go at least until I get ready to tune it. I just assumed he did both. Mechanic is the main one I'm looking for right now.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ahh well then that would be a no go at least until I get ready to tune it. I just assumed he did both. Mechanic is the main one I'm looking for right now.

What are you looking for a mechanic for?

Just to inspect the truck? Or do basic.

Users who are viewing this thread