Good Friends 1965 Falcon

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Hey guys, Though I'd share a great friend of mines 1965 Ford Falcon. He is the original owner of it! Its a 3 speed manual. Still Has the 289 in it from 65, but we might soon change it to a FRPP 302. Well I'm not the best photographer, but i just took some quick pictures. Hope y'all enjoy! :)

Oh I didn't have a chance for motor pics sorry guys..:nonono:

Falcon by CobraDave03, on Flickr

Tbirdboy94

Established Member
Thats a really sharp buggy like the color. You can get a 289 to run real strong to it would be cool to see that.;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice looking '65 Falcon. My father-in-law used to own a '65 (silver) Falcon, but it wasn't the Futura model. The Futura is the one I'd want. That 289 is a nice motor for that car.

cornholio

Established Member
Indeed a sweet car. Don't swap motor.... if you are gong to mod, stroke the 289 to a 331 or 347 and smile all the way through 4th gear...

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Thats a really sharp buggy like the color. You can get a 289 to run real strong to it would be cool to see that.;-)
Thank you! Its the original color from '65!

That is a nice looking '65 Falcon. My father-in-law used to own a '65 (silver) Falcon, but it wasn't the Futura model. The Futura is the one I'd want. That 289 is a nice motor for that car.
Thank you! Its a very nice car, I love it! It runs good for it being a 289!

Like those Falcons. They have to be quick with a healthy v8 in them.
I wish they were still available in the States, I love them!

Thank you!

Indeed a sweet car. Don't swap motor.... if you are gong to mod, stroke the 289 to a 331 or 347 and smile all the way through 4th gear...
Thank you! Yeah we might not, i was just trying to butter him up on a bigger motor lol! I love the 3 on the tree manual, its unique!

Nice looking Falcon! I really like the color.
Thank you! Its crazy that its the original color!

Love it. Thanks for sharing
Thank you! No problem, I didn't think it would get this much positive feedback! :)

Very nice. I would build that 289.
Thank you! We just might do that!

gotta appreciate old muscle
Hell yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread