Good morning chain saw thread

NIXDSG

Established Member
Getting some exercise this morning, love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220227-090719_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220227-090719_Gallery.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 103

NIXDSG

Established Member
Had to carry them up to the landing, heavier than they looked! Thought my 17 yo son was going to poop himself showing off, lol.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I only have a few trees in my yard, but the woods on the other side of my fence starts to overtake my property sometimes. I just use a DeWalt 60v chainsaw for my property. Has a 16" bar and hasn't failed me yet. I've never actually used up a whole 60v 9ah battery before I was done with it for the day. Works great cutting up firewood too.
Plus my neighbor doesn't hear me cutting down his trees on their property when they become obtrusive on my side :LOL:.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I bought a Stihl with a 16" bar on it a few years ago. Probably get used 3 or 4 times a year. Never lets me down though. Starts right up with months in between at a time. I used it about 3 weeks ago though and am starting to not feel near as young these days. Was plenty sore the next day!

NIXDSG

Established Member
My stihl, WB028 with 18" bar, works great in the summer, doesn't like winter no matter how much I adjust it. I got the Jonsered for free a few years ago, 62.5cc and 24" bar, runs great in the cold but not so well in the summer.
So I cut down the big trees in the winter and finish them in the summer!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Reminds me that I really do need to buy a chain saw to take down a few small trees out back.

Users who are viewing this thread