good morning part 3

SVTSTORM

Established Member
yeah....god damn semester was totally stupid. I hate it.....most importantly it is the parents i am more worried about......they are going to be on my back all winter.....not going to be a good christmas!

GoatDaddy

My semester was the same way...actually just one class.
The best way to keep the folks off your back is to move as far away from them as possible.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
It's tough when your doing X and party-ing with naked chicks all the time. You just gonna have to focus!! You need to stop smoking weed!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by bbp42d
why?

Because 2 or 3 of you post page after page of useless crap.
This isn't AIM. It cost a lot of $$$$$ to run this site that you use for FREE! Please quit the crap and the sniveling when a BS thread gets closed.

And good morning.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Because 2 or 3 of you post page after page of useless crap.
This isn't AIM. It cost a lot of $$$$$ to run this site that you use for FREE! Please quit the crap and the sniveling when a BS thread gets closed.

And good morning.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was such a problem. This part of the forum was kind of lifeless, and I think we were just trying to stimulate interest...a little strange humor might get people involved more? Anyway, I'll tone down my "useless crap."

Last edited by a moderator:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Anybody checking out the South Florida Boat Parade. Pretty cool they had a barge with a circus production with motorcycles and all kinds of stuff. Can't remember the name but they are usually at the Swap Shop in Ft. Lauderdale. Peace out

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I get out of work at 12:00 today. Then I must go to Publix and then clean my house. Damn I forgot to put some beer in the fridge I guess I'll buy a nice sixer at Publix. So what's everyone elses plan today? Does anybody celebrate on Christmas eve? Does anybody celebrate Christmas? Will anyone ever respond to one of my posts again? I feeling really alone right now somebody talk to me!! Larry?

Users who are viewing this thread