Good present

Solopony

Established Member
I am in a predicament. I've been dating/seeing/hanging out with this girl for about a month. We're definitely still an open relationship with no strings attached but we see each other a lot. I've crashed at her place a few times and such. Her birthday is Friday and she's turning 23 and not wanting to make it a big deal. She actually has to work Friday night(bartender/ bar manager). I obviously can't take her out to dinner which would've been simple enough. I am really lost on what I should try to get her. I know she always wears chokers and rings but other than that I am really lost. I am not looking to spend that much because we might not even end up being serious. Anyone have a good idea?

Common

Established Member
I am in a predicament. I've been dating/seeing/hanging out with this girl for about a month. We're definitely still an open relationship with no strings attached but we see each other a lot. I've crashed at her place a few times and such. Her birthday is Friday and she's turning 23 and not wanting to make it a big deal. She actually has to work Friday night(bartender/ bar manager). I obviously can't take her out to dinner which would've been simple enough. I am really lost on what I should try to get her. I know she always wears chokers and rings but other than that I am really lost. I am not looking to spend that much because we might not even end up being serious. Anyone have a good idea?

A day at the spa after a hard night of work, reserve it for the morning, she will LOVE it I bet.
Go all out, get the facial, whirlpool time, pedicure, massage etc etc, most places have packages to buy as a gift card.
It's simple, it doesnt say "here is something shinny and **** off", it means you put some thought into ti.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
send her a nice flower arrangement to her job. Do NOT send red roses. it doesn't matter that they might get there before she does it will have her name on it. sometimes you can arrange with the flower shop to have them delivered at a specific time of day so you can at least be sure someone is at the bar.

and then do what common said also.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
A day at the spa after a hard night of work, reserve it for the morning, she will LOVE it I bet.
Go all out, get the facial, whirlpool time, pedicure, massage etc etc, most places have packages to buy as a gift card.
It's simple, it doesnt say "here is something shinny and **** off", it means you put some thought into ti.

Do you work in the spa industry or something? That's always your suggestion! :lol:

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member

Damn thats cheap to you? You are a balla!!!

canibus

Established Member
it's simple dude, don't give her anything. take her out to lunch and tell her happy b-day. If you must giver a gift. give her a random assortment of flowers, you may seem a bit clingy if you give her anything more than flowers.

canibus

Established Member
I was thinking the exact same thing. I think I'll just do the flowers thing. I also agree with the fact that there were 2 women comments and not one suggestion.

Common kinda thread jacked you there without actually knowing he did. both girls kinda got lost in the laughter and forgot what the tread was about in the first place.:lol:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
do the spa thing if you like her and wanna make something outta the relationship, if not just some flowers and a card

Common

Established Member
Sorry for the mini hijack

Do you work in the spa industry or something? That's always your suggestion! :lol:
No, I just have a recipe and it ALWAYS works, girls love to be pampered, no mater how tough they seem to appear, jewelery and pampering is a 99% brownie points.
Damn thats cheap to you? You are a balla!!!
Not a balla but dont mind spending money on something I will get a return on.;-)
Lol I was thinking the same exact thing, hybred!
Dont fix it if it aint broken.
Common kinda thread jacked you there without actually knowing he did. both girls kinda got lost in the laughter and forgot what the tread was about in the first place.:lol:
:lol1:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah you can't go wrong with a SPA treatment..

If you get her a Facial she'll let you GIVE her a Facial...lol

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm real picky about my jewelry, so I wouldn't like someone to buy it for me. But, I do like flowers. Or, what does she like to do? Something fun? Take her there.

Users who are viewing this thread