Goodguys 27th annual All American Get Together

O4COBRA

Established Member
Went to the show over the weekend. Just thought I'd share some pics for you guys...

gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

gg3.jpg

gg4.jpg

gg5.jpg

gg6.jpg

gg7.jpg

gg8.jpg

gg9.jpg

gg10.jpg

gg11.jpg

gg12.jpg

gg13.jpg

gg14.jpg

gg15.jpg

gg16.jpg

gg17.jpg

gg18.jpg

gg19.jpg

gg20.jpg

gg21.jpg

gg22.jpg

gg23.jpg

gg24.jpg

gg25.jpg

gg26.jpg

gg27.jpg

gg28.jpg

gg29.jpg

gg30.jpg

gg31.jpg

gg32.jpg

gg33.jpg

gg34.jpg

gg35.jpg

gg36.jpg

gg37.jpg

gg38.jpg

gg39.jpg

gg40.jpg

gg41.jpg

gg42.jpg

gg43.jpg

gg44.jpg

gg45.jpg

gg46.jpg

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
sick ass pics man, great job. Some of the paint on those cars a just ridiculous! Thanks for sharing, sure it took some time too load them.

4fit?

Established Member
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Your editing took away the EXiF data. What gear/settings were you using?

O4COBRA

Established Member
Supercarkiller: Haha, it took forever to load. I started to edit them and got half way through, and Photoshop starting acting up and I had to close the program without saving them!! :fm:

Red94SVT: Cool, That was a pretty nice row of cars. I remember seeing your car, SN95 are still my favorite body. You car was really clean...

4fit?: I'm shooting a Nikon D80 with just the kit 18-55 for these shots. I shot these in manual mode for the first time. Usually I shoot in Aperture mode, but decided to mix it up for these shots. I had to do quite a bit of adjusting in Photoshop to clean these up, the background in a lot of them was a little blown out...

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
That Chevy truck was nice! The Nova is going to be nice when it's done....I liked the LS motor in it and the Corvette style rear mounted transmission

Last edited:

4fit?

Established Member
4fit?: I'm shooting a Nikon D80 with just the kit 18-55 for these shots. I shot these in manual mode for the first time. Usually I shoot in Aperture mode, but decided to mix it up for these shots. I had to do quite a bit of adjusting in Photoshop to clean these up, the background in a lot of them was a little blown out...
Cool. I typically shoot in Aperture as well (A200), but venture in to Manual quite often. I'm headed out to AutoFair right now. Hope some of my images can turn out this good. It's always hard to get good shots there simply because of all the damn people in the way, and they don't give a shit if you're trying to take a pic or not .:fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one of the most diverse shows I can remember seeing, at least from the photos posted. Wow! Must have been a blast. How many cars were there?

Awesome photos by the way. Great job!

O4COBRA

Established Member
Cool. I typically shoot in Aperture as well (A200), but venture in to Manual quite often. I'm headed out to AutoFair right now. Hope some of my images can turn out this good. It's always hard to get good shots there simply because of all the damn people in the way, and they don't give a shit if you're trying to take a pic or not .:fm:

Yeah I think I might go back to A mode, and do some more research on my Aperture to help me use the M mode more effectively. I'm almost thinking of switching to the dark side. (Canon)

That is one of the most diverse shows I can remember seeing, at least from the photos posted. Wow! Must have been a blast. How many cars were there?

Awesome photos by the way. Great job!

Yeah Bob this show was great. Very few really "show" cars, but had a great time and there were a ton of nice cars and for the most part good people. Some people cared you were trying to take a pic, but most didn't. So I had to take some ninja shots to make it happen. As far as car count, hard to say really but had to be just north of 500 if I had to guess...

Damn thoughs Bel-Airs are badass!

Haha, can you tell what my Dad and I are building!! We went to the show to check out some Bel-Air's and get some ideas for ours. We are just getting started on the bodywork now. And for an early Father's day gift I got him every suspension component from Heidt's suspension and 12" brakes from Wilwood all the way around... :beer:

Heidts11.jpg

Heidts21.jpg

Heidts31.jpg

Heidts41.jpg

Heidts51.jpg

Heidts61.jpg

Heidts71.jpg

Heidts81.jpg

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
alot of nice cars were there, i had fun checkin them all out!

but that nova was prolly one of the best! supercharged ls7 :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread