Established Member
Enjoy :coolman: ...

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

Baer 5-lug conversion comprised of 13" drilled & slotted rotors with stainless steel brake lines, Maximum Motorsports k-member brace, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, Maximum Motorsports torque arm, Maximum Motorsports panhard bar, Maximum Motorsports front coil over conversion with H&R race springs at the back, Maximum Motorsports XD adj. lower control arms, Bilsteins all around, Moser 31 spline axles, Eaton posi, 3.73 gears, Hurst shifter, Flowmaster 10 series dumped, 18x9 black Saleen Replicas all around, 245/35/18's in the front & 275/35/18's at the back. I think that is everything .... so far ;-)

buddha93

Established Member
Not my taste, but damn nice job. The MM stuff is awesome and works really well from what I've heard, not to mention the brakes.

So, how does it drive/handle with the upgrades?

V3C1AN

Established Member
Not my taste, but damn nice job. The MM stuff is awesome and works really well from what I've heard, not to mention the brakes.

So, how does it drive/handle with the upgrades?

Haven't pushed it too hard as of yet as I'm letting the rear end settle a bit, but in short ... night and day. Just need a front sway bar and front control arms before I put it through it's paces.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Very nice. It does come of being mean looking. Like that. Different.
How's the ride with the Race spring set up. I have Race on my 03.

V3C1AN

Established Member
Not too bad actually. I actually expected it to be a little rougher, but it's pretty decent. Very happy with them thus far.

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
looks really nice! any issues with the panhard and the exhaust pipe clearance? I see you have turn downs. I'm hoping my flowmaster tailpipes will clear. Their website says they will but my friends are not so sure.

I also have the Maximum Motorsports t/a and panhard but I haven't put them in yet. Is that the HD or standard arm? I have the HD and i'm running a SVO girdle so I'm also leary if it will clear since the SVO sticks out a lot more than the stock cover.

Nice car!

V3C1AN

Established Member
looks really nice! any issues with the panhard and the exhaust pipe clearance? I see you have turn downs. I'm hoping my flowmaster tailpipes will clear. Their website says they will but my friends are not so sure.

I also have the Maximum Motorsports t/a and panhard but I haven't put them in yet. Is that the HD or standard arm? I have the HD and i'm running a SVO girdle so I'm also leary if it will clear since the SVO sticks out a lot more than the stock cover.

Nice car!

It is the HD arm and clearance was a problem hence the turndowns. I'd imagine you're gonna run into the same issue as I too had a Flowmaster catback.

t.wiley

Established Member
Looks good! It's different. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but i like to see '93 Cobras with different wheels, especially 18s.

V3C1AN

Established Member
They're temporaries until I can afford some CCW's. For what I want they have to be custom made for the low low price of just under $4k lol. Naturally at that price I have other options. =P

Either way, the black Saleens will work nicely until that time. :coolman:

Last edited:

t.wiley

Established Member
Sounds familiar.Lol. I'm currently putting together a blk/blk/sunroof '93 that I am "temporarily" installing 18" chrome '03 Cobra wheels on. I am hoping to get some black or brushed True Forged wheels with chrome lips down the road. Thanks for the pics. They are helping to motivate me to get mine finished:burnout:

V3C1AN

Established Member
I definitely wanna see pics when you get the 18" Cobras on there. Seen plenty of 17" pics, but never 18".

t.wiley

Established Member
Will do. They are actually on there now, but the engine and interior arent in yet, so its sitting way too high. When its all back together and looking more presentable I'll post some pics. It should look good when its nice and low, but I've only seen a few pics of foxes on 18" 03 wheels. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread