Got a new 5.0 to join in on the fun...5.0 Back In Black

RSKtakR

Established Member
i got the same car (rapid spec 300a) w/a 6spd in kona blue.. and i LOVE this car.. ran a 13.1@109 launching at idle, spinning the tires in 2nd gear, and not even pulling to my 7350 rev limit (BBR tune).. wait until you race a new camaro ss.. you will LAFF your a** off!! i have 3 videos on youtube from a couple weekends ago..PRICELESS! and i was wondering what the weight of this car was.. so thanks for posting that info.. and enjoy!

stang1971

Established Member
i got the same car (rapid spec 300a) w/a 6spd in kona blue.. and i LOVE this car.. ran a 13.1@109 launching at idle, spinning the tires in 2nd gear, and not even pulling to my 7350 rev limit (BBR tune).. wait until you race a new camaro ss.. you will LAFF your a** off!! i have 3 videos on youtube from a couple weekends ago..PRICELESS! and i was wondering what the weight of this car was.. so thanks for posting that info.. and enjoy!
please weigh it with and without ur ego :D

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I am enjoying it too. Ford did real good! She does run real good for an n/a totally stock mustang! But I am a bit spoiled from my last 07 saleen supercharged 10.73 1/4 mustang. Power wise that car was badass....but this new 6 speed manual is more fun to drive. I weighed it with me in it at a local scrap metal place and minuses my weight. So the weight is close. I will weigh her at Atco Raceway too. Enjoy your 5.0!!

So uh, whats your address so I can come by and take a test drive? :D
Congrats on the new car! :beer:
Anytime.....and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread