Got a new car delivered this morning, I've got the 6 liter fever

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I don't understand why but for some reason I absolutely love the super sedans in wagon form. M5 amg e series and this beauty. Nice ride for sure.

BigDan

Established Member
... really loving this car so far. Has every option possible

Since the other ones are autos hopefully the V has a manual!

Hopefully the V is manual. I didnt like the auto on mine :-(

I dont think its a manual because he said "Every option possible"

For unicorn status it would have to be a manual given the fact that out of the 1,300 wagons made were only 10% were manuals.

Its still a nice looking ride and a nice addition to your fleet. :beer:

Last edited:

Adower

Established Member
Geeze. Looking at your stable, someone is doing something right in life.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
ultimate family car line-up. I'm sure you get a nice grin every time you open the garage door

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That's a spectacular color for the V; it works well with the lines.

Nice stable!

Oh, and - how did you get an SLS powerplant in a C63? Special option package + aftermarket tuning, or .. ?

Gravik

Established Member
So....how do you decide which car to drive? I would walk out into your garage and probably take an hour to decide LOL.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments, the Wagon is an auto and I had a blast on my first day out with it. I just love the way this thing looks and goes. Ultimate family line up is what I was going for, great way to put it. I've got a three year old daughter and just wanted another fun car that I could take her in while defining my unique taste in cars and my absolute bonkers enthusiasm for them. These three just hit all of my checkmarks and I really love them :) The mustang just evolved into a headache that took too much of my time and emotion away from my family so I reprioritized and got rid of it in favor of the wagon.

Thanks so much for the compliments on the garage. I really tried to plan it all out with this being my first build and it's my place of zen. I promised myself that if I ever got nice things I wouldn't take them for granted so I try to detail all the cars once a week and really it's my therapy.

1465846_621510737894477_569483909_o.jpg

If anyone needs motivation in life this was my first garage 10 years ago and I was beyond words excited when I finally had my own car space, 8 hour details were not uncommon :) Do right by people and listen to the positive voice inside you to guide your life, choose a career because you love it and are passionate about it and you'll be the richest man on earth :) thanks again for the kind words :)

1467401_621510781227806_460975961_n.jpg

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
That's a spectacular color for the V; it works well with the lines.

Nice stable!

Oh, and - how did you get an SLS powerplant in a C63? Special option package + aftermarket tuning, or .. ?

Hey thanks, I've really enjoyed watching your collection evolve. It's the P31 AMG Development package so all of those things are from the factory (the SLS internals and more aggressive tune :)

Second paragraph talks about it

Mercedes-Benz C-class Review: C63 AMG with Development Pack Test – Car and Driver

I wanted the AMG in white and when I learned about the P31 package I had to have it. There were 4 available in the US at the time and all of them got bought out from under me, I ended up getting one shipped from Germany that had everything on it and I'm glad I waited because it's perfect :) The sound of the C63 is what sold me, the seats and ride are also incredible though. I find the exterior refresh of the 12 and up C63 a little less aggressive but the refinement and interior upgrade is outstanding.

Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-bancos-vermelhos.JPG

I'm usually a gloss black lover but had a feeling that this wagon was the car meant for me so I took a leap of faith and went for it even though I had never seen the color in person, I am so glad I did because I couldn't be more in love with the way it looks. It really adds to the attention of the already unique shape :)

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from you.

Last edited:

Adower

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments, the Wagon is an auto and I had a blast on my first day out with it. I just love the way this thing looks and goes. Ultimate family line up is what I was going for, great way to put it. I've got a three year old daughter and just wanted another fun car that I could take her in while defining my unique taste in cars and my absolute bonkers enthusiasm for them. These three just hit all of my checkmarks and I really love them :) The mustang just evolved into a headache that took too much of my time and emotion away from my family so I reprioritized and got rid of it in favor of the wagon.

Thanks so much for the compliments on the garage. I really tried to plan it all out with this being my first build and it's my place of zen. I promised myself that if I ever got nice things I wouldn't take them for granted so I try to detail all the cars once a week and really it's my therapy.

1465846_621510737894477_569483909_o.jpg

If anyone needs motivation in life this was my first garage 10 years ago and I was beyond words excited when I finally had my own car space, 8 hour details were not uncommon :) Do right by people and listen to the positive voice inside you to guide your life, choose a career because you love it and are passionate about it and you'll be the richest man on earth :) thanks again for the kind words :)

1467401_621510781227806_460975961_n.jpg

Sounds like you own a detail business or something? If so, can I shoot you some questions. I am wanting to get in to automotive detailing as a side gig for the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread