Got a new DD

WVTrakPak

Established Member
IMG_0004.JPG
Been looking for a long time as I have loved these cars since new and have almost pulled the trigger on a few down through the years. Need a second AWD here in WV and this thing came up for sale this week with 13700 miles on the clock. One owner with all the original docs and it looks as if it has never been driven. I have put 35 miles on it since delivery and I am simply giddy with my purchase. 2006 MazdaSpeed6 Grand Touring with roof and heated seats.

Gonna have the old SVT Focus detailed and waxed this week to get it ready for sale.

Last edited:

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Great car, I had a MazdaSpeed 3 a while back, amazing car, and YES, you need AWD in WVA, I cover that region, and in the winter I was doing calls in my raptor ... LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice, clean MazdaSpeed6. Silly low miles for a 2006. Congratulations!

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Great find, that’s awesome.

I enjoyed my Soeed6 for the two years I had it, was a fun car to drive.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I always thought they were good looking cars. Not a fan of that motor though but all the problems are certainly easy enough to deal with. Not sure why but I've got a bug about getting a C4 Vette for a beater this Spring/Summer. I've been looking for either a 96 LT4 or later 80's white with red leather.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Best color by far! I've had 6 of these.... fyi no exhaust will ever sound good but they do really wake up with some mods. Awesome dd... wish I could find a nice low mile VRM. Pay close attention to the seals on the trunk, a lot of them leak.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Best color by far! I've had 6 of these.... fyi no exhaust will ever sound good but they do really wake up with some mods. Awesome dd... wish I could find a nice low mile VRM. Pay close attention to the seals on the trunk, a lot of them leak.
Does 88k miles count? Buy mine

Users who are viewing this thread