Got a new gun (pic)

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
nice gun man, i look at one a few months back for a smaller carrying gun. i got small hands and the grip is just a little to wide for me. still carrying my glock 23 with night sights and a lasermax.

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
And **** small arms and cocealed carry , I just put a sling on this and go the grocery :rolling:
100_0127.jpg

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Nice choice, I love my 30, the kick isnt bad at all.

It goes nicely with my 6920.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Glocks go for around the $550 mark.. My duty weapon is a Glock 22 and my off duty is a H&K UPS Compact 40, I have fired 100s of rounds through my duty weapon with out a single issue... The only thing I dont like about the Glock Compacts are how small the hand grips are... My H&K offers magazines with a lip off the end.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have the same pistol and it has been in my daily carry rotation for 5 years... It is by far one of the best guns I've ever had, it's one the smoothest softest shooting 45's out there... I have over 5000 rounds through mine and several pistol courses and it has never skipped a beat.

It's a little thick through the frame but it carries significantly well on a good rig.

Good purchase !!! Enjoy it.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Glock FTL, Kimber FTW!

Now that is one funny statement right there... I just got rid of my last Kimber 3 months ago (had 5 of them 3 years ago) and it was the best decision I've ever made... The Kimber line of pistols are the most unpredictable weapons you can get, they are very finicky with ammo and require significant custom work to get them to be 100% reliable. I'll take my Glocks over any model Kimber any day of the week.

I have a LB Thunder Ranch and a WC CQB that have been almost 100% and I still trust the glocks to protect my life any day of the week over any 1911 style pistol out there.

That is my opinion to your very generic statement ! Try them before you criticize them...

The 9mm and the .45 Glocks (aside from a few G36/G30SF models) are some of the finest, more reliable, and simple weapons out there...

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
gun looks weak.....
jk nice pick up, hope ammo isn't too hard to find. took me forever to find ammo last time i shot my Sig .

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I love my G23. Its been my carry for over a year. Put well over a 1000Rds through it and not one single problem. Very accurate to boot. I have a G22 two years ago that I got used for basically nothing from my uncle. He put 1000's through it and never cleaned it once. Never a problem. I didn't actually clean it until a year later when I bought an extended mag release and slide release. I can say that glocks are spot on reliable, easy to use, and pretty accurate.

BTW I got me G23 for under 500 last year with tax.

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
Well i put 120 rounds through it last night and it is perfect!
Not very much kick at all considering its such a small .45
I definetly reccomend this for anyone looking for a concealed carry gun.

Users who are viewing this thread