Got a new Job! Racing related.

bzubke1

Established Member
I start my new job tomorrow at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI. I'm gonna be working the waterbox so maybe i'll see some of yall our there. I can't see how this job could get boring. I mean who wouldn't want to watch burnouts and get paid for it?

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
that job cannot pay even the least bit well.

you'll probably get cancer from all the rubber smoke, exhaust, and you might lose your hearing.

but enjoy your new job.

red9450

Established Member
lol, while quad may speak the truth, It would be a kick ass job, at least for a while. take lots of pics and videos.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I start my new job tomorrow at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI. I'm gonna be working the waterbox so maybe i'll see some of yall our there. I can't see how this job could get boring. I mean who wouldn't want to watch burnouts and get paid for it?

Where are you from? I go to Union Grove every once in a while.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
lets face it. Its kinda like being the "hose off" guy at the peep show. Yeah you get to see some t/a and cool shit sometimes, but is it really worth it?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
lets face it. Its kinda like being the "hose off" guy at the peep show. Yeah you get to see some t/a and cool shit sometimes, but is it really worth it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahahahahahah oh that is just toooo funny ... more so because it is so ****ing true

whitetrash1

Established Member
sorry, i hurt your feelings?

working the waterbox is a parttime summer job for highschool kid.

at least he found a job thats he is excited to do. most people will never do that. i have way more respect for someone with a crap paying job than someone with no job

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I can't see how this job could get boring. I mean who wouldn't want to watch burnouts and get paid for it?

That's what I thought about my job as a flagger at an open road course....4 years later, I find it hard to get too excited, even with 6 GT3 cup cars going around a corner at 110 mph not 30 ft from me. But, it was really cool that first year!

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Sounds cool to me.

What would you rather be doing? Saying "You want fries with that" or working at the strip?

Well done and enjoy the new job. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread