Got a New Mustang!

Jenkins

Established Member
So sadly i traded the boss in on a base GT A6 car. The boss had many tranny problems and also this will lower my payment so i can get into a new house soon. But my first impressions are great. Cant wait to get this thing tuned and a converter in it and she how she does. I will try and post some picks tonight and when i start with the mods i will do a build thread but i have a bunch of stuff to put on since i put the boss back to stock.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Why buy a boss if your main use for the car is drag racing or just going fast in a straight line? I just don't get it.

Jenkins

Established Member
Why buy a boss if your main use for the car is drag racing or just going fast in a straight line? I just don't get it.

I wanted something different but loved the coyote platform so I got a boss

Congrats! Should we assume another white?

Nope went to the dark side black. It's not my DD so I should be able to keep it somewhat clean.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Nope went to the dark side black. It's not my DD so I should be able to keep it somewhat clean.

My last 3 vehicles were black (still have a black truck) and loved how they look/looked when they were clean but sucked putting in the work keeping them that way.

The white mustang seems to always stay clean for the most part besides the mosquitoes plastered on the front bumper from time to time. :lol1:

Deranged2013

Established Member

My black GT wasn't a DD either and was dirty as soon as got finished cleaning it. Black is beautiful but a bitch to keep clean.

Congrats though. Enjoy the A6.

Last edited:

mike.b

Established Member
Hopefully you got good trade on the Boss.

I'm not sure I will buy a black car again, I've had two and love the look but they get dirty so quick. I can at least drive my redfire a couple days before you can tell it needs wiped down.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Grats OP. I am picking up my new 14' auto on Saturday. First mods are 20" AMR wheels(already on order), Nitto NT05 DR's(probably order today), and 4.10 gears. I want to see what it will do up here at bandimere while still retaining the warranty.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Grats OP. I am picking up my new 14' auto on Saturday. First mods are 20" AMR wheels(already on order), Nitto NT05 DR's(probably order today), and 4.10 gears. I want to see what it will do up here at bandimere while still retaining the warranty.

Why'd you decide to sell the '13?

Users who are viewing this thread