Got a new toy....

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
Got this new toy for Christmas...:rockon:
2004 Yamaha R6

I still have the Terminator....just wanted a bike too.

This is the second bike I have owned but I have not been on one in about 2 years since I sold my first one.

Got new tires, seat cowl, new undertail kit w/signals, and slip on exhaust on order and should be here next week:burnout:
84744477_3.gif

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Damn, two pretty blue rides.. Makes me miss my R1, but I probably still wouldn't be alive if I had kept it.. Be safe and watch out for cars, they don't watch out for you..

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Nice man!!!! What slip on did you go with? As you can tell I am partial to Hondas myself, but can always appreciate a bike.

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
DirtyD916 said:
What slip on did you go with?

Thanks, I got a Leo Vince Carbon Standard mount

Snakebite2k5 said:
whats faster? r1 or r6

^Yeah, what DirtyD916 said. The R1s are freaks....any liter bike for that matter. Usually +/-150hp and under 400lbs dry. The R6s or any 600cc are around 120hp and just over 350lbs.

I don't have balls the size of church bells so I stayed away from the R1. Maybe after a lot of R6 seat time I will upgrade someday. Besides a good rider can ride the twisties just as fast on a 600 as a 1000, thats arguable of course.

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
DirtyD916...Did you have a Ducati once? I just see you have "916" in your screen name.

Ducati has a new 1098cc that is 160hp and 90ft lbs and 377lbs dry...

Talk about an ass kicker!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Nice bike. Team blue baby! I've got a Leo Vince highmount on my 6. It sounds GREAT. It's not as loud as Micron or Yoshi, but the tone is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread