Got a nice little surprise today.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Just thought id share, i bought a Bassani Catback on tuesday, and wednesday rolled around and i got an Email from Lethal saying it was on backorder for a week whereabouts, i was fine with it, but i was a little upset cause the stock exhaust was too damn quiet. Well about 1 PM rolls today around and i get a knock on the door, and its a fed ex dude saying hes got a heavy package and needs a signature, and next thing i know hes pulling my exhaust out of the truck (i thought it would be here next tuesday at the earliest because it took my H&R's 7 days to get here from them)

So anywho, my car is now lowered and has an exhaust, and i dont have any pictures to share because i dont think of these things in advance, ill get some tomorrow or sometime soon.

Next Mods are sequential tails and the shorty antenna that i bought at the same time as the exhaust, but is taking longer to get here....., and a tint...

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
when i saw it was my exhaust i got giddy like a school girl, im still trying to work it out in my mind how it got here so fast (lethal is in FL, im in CA, 3 days does not compute, at least not with ground shipping...)

Suave....seriously, the best mod i did on the car so far, it sounds so tasty, but is still quiet on the freeway, the only gripes i have are the fact that bassani decided the tips shouldnt sit straight, and that the mufflers hang a bit lower than the stockers...

on another note, i still want to meet up with you guys (you guys being the trio of TR's) and talk cars. I actually just came back from a get together down by the foster freeze off of waring (IIRC from your description in the thread about your sisters accident you said you lived close to the 8) and as i was getting off on waring i thought to myself that i should have invited you three to come...

in any case i just took a few pics and got a video of the exhaust, so once i find a mini USB ill post em up...

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
I didnt know that, but that would make sense, as does the fact that Bassani is based in anaheim, so i might have gotten a direct shipment from them...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice surprise for sure. That new exhaust is going to sound sweet! I agree totally that the stock exhaust is way too quiet. Surprisingly quiet.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Congrats on the new exhaust. I have the Bassani and I really like the way it sounds. My tips are straight and my mufflers don't hang low.

Users who are viewing this thread