Got beat by an SS

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
On the way home from one of the local meets i see a SS and SRT 10 RC follow me. So were on and empty road and i am in the center lane and them beside me. This is where S*!T goes wrong. The ligth turns green and the SS walks away from me and the SRT. At 90 i have the SRT by about half a truck and the SS is up the road aways. So we all pull in to a local gas station and the SS has intake exhaust and a 175 shot and the SRT just has a intake. Anyways i happy about the out come of my first encounter with the SRT but the SS was pretty fast.

I have CAI and Maggy exhaust True trac and 20"s

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
The only SS i've run out here couldnt keep up. When the run was over and we were parked the owner freaked at my time and goes "well it was fun watching you". After about 10 minutes of just talking about random shit I asked if he wanted to go for a run he said sure...but not to tell his wife he rode in a Ford :D
was funny watching him grab the oh shit handle lol

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug: Well....The SS with a 175 shot....I guess you could'a written
that one off anyway:(

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
The sad thing is i have all the go fas t goodies at my house pully SCT tuner SCT MAF Long bars. just got put it all in my pinion bearing went bad so i took that time and put in a TT and new R&P.

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
The 20's didnt help your cause much either ;) But im sure that didnt make that much of a difference really. Go drop the 600 bones for pulley chip and a good tune somewhere and the 175 shot wont matter much afterwards.

lightning666

Established Member
inuswo said:
The 20's didnt help your cause much either ;) But im sure that didnt make that much of a difference really. Go drop the 600 bones for pulley chip and a good tune somewhere and the 175 shot wont matter much afterwards.

I don't think that will cut it, if the SS is running a 175 shot

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
True, that is a big squirt.

We did a 75 shot on my N/A 02 4.6GT (just CAI, Exhaust, and port polish on stock parts) and threw down enough extra torque to literally shatter a semi new king cobra clutch on the 2-3 shift....

I cant imagine what a 175 shot would do to a bigblock chebby :p

Ill probably run nitrous after I have a built block on the L. But even then itll be a 75 shot at best.

Users who are viewing this thread