Got bored with "Larry's" Red 2001 so ....

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
it has led a far too boring life up to now.

Made a few sweet modifications to her ....

FTPVideo004.gif

FTPVideo003.gif

FTPVideo002.gif

FTPVideo001.gif

How do you guys like the wing? Raised her back to stock. Put a bra on her. A few stickers. The chrome wheel accents really set her off! I am pretty sure I have the nicest L on SVTP now.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
yeah I love it you got my vote for best lightning on the whole universe. JK.

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :burn: :burn: :burn:

BTW do I see calving pissing on something on the slider window, please tell me it's a dodge emblem, at least give us that.

Last edited:

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
There is no wing on yours. Larry told me an L is not an L without a wing. All the cool trucks have wings now.

You have a very nice truck sir, but ... no wing ... no glory.

Your truck would look much better with the chrome fender well trim also. I can get them for you for $30 a corner + shipping if you like.

Otherwise, you have a nice truck.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Larrys coming to get you as we speak.. You be in some trouble now.

BTW, i LOVE the foglight mod. Is that for weight savings?

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
I have thought about pulling off my trailer hitch, then I'd definitely have the nicest L on SVTP.

I apologize that it is dirty. If I had washed it, you'd really bow down and worship my L as king truck of SVTP. Maybe over at NLOC also.

I have some pending ideas with NEON also. If anyone has any ideas where/how to mount NEON let me know. Larry is going to be very impressed I just know it! He'll probably copy my ideas but that is OK I guess.

supeg

Established Member
Jesus, that is the uglyest POS of a Lightning I have ever seen.

First time I saw someone rice out a lightning.

Your joking though right? You just saw it somewhere and took pics right?

Please dont say its yours...

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
It is Lightning Larry's ride that he sold me in July 2004.

The SRT10 owners give me thumbs up on the wing.

Sup - I hope you are kidding. Your truck is very nice. I am sure you think the same about mine. Get rid of that deck lid on your truck though - bleech!! - unless you can somehow put a wing on it. No - not one of those dinky 'built into the decklid' wings either - if a wing is not a least 6" tall there is now performance benefit. My L would definitely be more stable than yours at 100mph or faster. Handles like a slotcar now.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Damn - where's Larry?? I didn't spend over $1600 on these cool mods for non-L lovers out there on the street. I want Larry to see this. He is going to be so envious. His 2004 is ok, but no wing.

supeg

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Relax guys, he's seriously joking. Here is the pic of his L:
2001redlightning7wq.jpg

:rockon:

Nice and clean :)

Love the gas cap cover.

So now that the cats out of the bag, where in the hell did you find this monstrosity?

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
"BTW do I see calving pissing on something on the slider window, please tell me it's a dodge emblem, at least give us that."

No - it used to say Dodge under the pee but I scraped it off. Too many people are jealous of my truck and may attempt to key it or something. I don't want angry Dodge owners messing with my red beautiful truck.

More advice -- stop with the mods that people can't see - the built motors and KBs and Whipples - and put your money into cool appearance mods. I have the ladies lining up now - not just the skants either.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Dammit Narc!! LOL

Ok ... here's the deal ... (that's my work van in the background). I pulled up and saw that and just about sh## my pants! Just happened to have a camera with me, and I never do.

Taking pictures right in front of a Mexican (surprise!) lol restaurant - I had to act like I was really into the truck and not laugh because the owner(s) were just 10' away. Mary statue and the Crucifix + beads galore on the dash too - I did not want to get that close to it and have them freak out.

It is a real L, not a rebadge, from what I could tell - large brakes, etc.

Why someone would take a $15k(?) truck and turn it into a $5k truck, I dunno. Somehow, I have always admired people who don't give a damn what people think and do whatever they want with their cars or trucks. This guy obviously does not care.

Users who are viewing this thread