Got into some boost...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a BIG change, but that is a nice looking HD F150. How many miles on it? Looks to be in great shape. Enjoy it!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Nice!! You'll love that truck!

We just converted my bro-in-laws 03 HD from gasoline to E85, threw on a 10lb lower, 80lb inj, 2 walbro 255s in a fore hat...and of course 04sleeper patented corn tune! Unported factory eaton 15psi made 466/566! It's a beast! :rockon:

MTBSully

Established Member
Learn something new everyday. I had no idea those trucks were essentially the same as a lightning. Always thought it was just an appearance package

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Learn something new everyday. I had no idea those trucks were essentially the same as a lightning. Always thought it was just an appearance package

Some are blown, others are not.

Nice truck OP. Going to be nice not feeling every little bump in the road.

stockishGT

Established Member
Definitely a BIG change, but that is a nice looking HD F150. How many miles on it? Looks to be in great shape. Enjoy it!
Yeah it's a big change. I like it though. Just rolled 100k. It's been taken very good care of.

Sweet truck!
Thanks man

Nice!! You'll love that truck!

We just converted my bro-in-laws 03 HD from gasoline to E85, threw on a 10lb lower, 80lb inj, 2 walbro 255s in a fore hat...and of course 04sleeper patented corn tune! Unported factory eaton 15psi made 466/566! It's a beast! :rockon:

Sounds like a good set up. I might have to look into something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread