Got Married 4/12/13!! Check it out!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I am a pro photography and shoot many weddings, and this video is well done. Congrats on the wedding! Getting married was the best thing to ever happen to me!

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Brandon and Jenny, that was awesome!!

nurses are great aren't they??? LOL...

May you be as rich in life as you are in love..

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Wow phenomenal video. There is truly nothing better in the world than true love. No car, house, or any sum of money can ever amount to what love brings you. I won't wish you luck, or all the best, because you don't need it. I'll just say congratulations in finding true happiness!

FYI - Only thing that would have made this video better is you and your wife pulling away in your old cobra at the end!:banana: LOL

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
awesome video! congrats to you both. its not sappy or cheesy, when you find the women your suppose to be with its like that...true love. you've been lucky enough to find it.

CobraMac

Established Member
Thank you so much for the kind words, comments, advice, prayers and just awesome responses!! You guys are so great! We are extremely happy!!

I will be posting a honeymoon video soon that I'm making! (No not that type lol); because we went to bora bora and moorea and I took some amazing video and pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread