Got me that old Ford PU I've always wanted

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
Like the title says, I always wanted a older Ford pickup, something from the late 60's to the early 70's...I just stumbled onto this one purely by luck in my local town about a month ago.

It is a 1972 F250, 390ci, C6-auto, AC, 3:73 rear. Great bones, no rust, just the usual scratches, and interior needs that you'd find on a 40 year old unrestored vehicle. Runs and drives great. She likes to drink the gas...thankfully it has factory dual tanks...lol

The seller just installed the new tires and wheels less than a few hundred miles ago, ($970), as well as the recently new Flowmaster exhaust.

I got all of this for only $1200! basically for the price of the aforementioned parts!

A few bits & bobs, some elbow grease, and it'll be fun.

F250.jpg

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
dropped on a set of centerline 20's or TF 20's with some head/cam work, a stall converter and some spray and that thing will haul.

good lookin truck. make it mean!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Very nice!!! My first vehicle was a '67 Short WB that was primer grey and I swapped in a '78 351W from a Crown Vic. Fun truck that did good burnouts!!!

I've been torn between getting another and making it a "pro-touring" type truck or a 1969 Fastback Mustang... Either will be a DD;)

IShb3w

Established Member
Damn, 1,200 is a steal if you ask me, looks like a nice truck. I would have to mod it with a motor and trans like that, would be a fun ride.

wudy

Established Member
Agree with above, you stole that thing for $1200. Would love too see more pics.

Users who are viewing this thread