Got More Ink Done On The Sleeve

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
978.jpg

981.jpg

980.jpg

979.jpg

Going in Wednesday night after work and then for another big session next Sunday. Won't quite be finished then due to my artist heading west. He will be home in May/June for a few weeks to see friends and family to do some tattoos. We will finish it up then. Thanks for looking.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I don't know why, but that one part looks like a torn sphincter.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
somee sickkkk progress bro:rockon: And i dont know if it was just me but i wasnt to bothered by the inner arm. What bothered me was the bend of the elbow. You feel the same way?

tjs98gt

Established Member
what is it?

i just started my half sleeve last week. lower half of my left arm. 50s rockabilly themed, pin up girl on a checked flag backround, ed roth style rock & roll frankstein dude hangin out of a old 2 door hot rod, flames throughout. got all the outlining and blackwork done. need to go back in a few weeks to get all the coloring done. 3.5 hours so far.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Thanks guys. It's all bio-organic.

ya baginoman the inner arm sucked for me. The bend on the inside of the elbow wasn't bad at all. The actual elbow itself I'm not sure cuz we haven't hit that yet.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Thanks guys. It's all bio-organic.

ya baginoman the inner arm sucked for me. The bend on the inside of the elbow wasn't bad at all. The actual elbow itself I'm not sure cuz we haven't hit that yet.

hahah funny how everyone is different in pain tolerance. Elbow wasnt bad for me either though....hmm who knows lol. Keep us posted though bro:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread