Got my 04 Yesterday!!!!

ANIVNM

Established Member
Got my 04 yesterday!!!! Black, 9000 miles, absolutly perfect!! I stole this thing!! I have seen 03's go for more than I paid!! Glad to be back in Stang world. Now I got to get the mods moving. I have another $3000 to dump so any advise would be great!

ANIVNM

Established Member
Darksyde024 said:
Welcome back... if your like me you will have a hard time sleeping for a week or so =) :thumbsup:

Yeah, I am having that...mods runningh through my head...

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Congrats :) With 3 grand, you can make some really nice power :) I would get catback, mid pipe, pulley, custom chip or flasher, pulley/idler's and a ported blower. That should easily put you close to or over 500hp..depending on what brands you go with, that should be less than 3 grand including any installation if you chose to not do it yourself.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
04SilverSerpent said:
Congrats :) With 3 grand, you can make some really nice power :) I would get catback, mid pipe, pulley, custom chip or flasher, pulley/idler's and a ported blower. That should easily put you close to or over 500hp..depending on what brands you go with, that should be less than 3 grand including any installation if you chose to not do it yourself.
Good list.

ANIVNM, for more specifics, just take a look at some of the signatures of Cobra owners and you'll soon be awaiting the Big Brown Truck with your mods. And........congrats on the new Cobra! Enjoy! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread