Got My 2013!!!!

spazpilot

Established Member
Picked it up tonight! Black with Black stripes. SVTPP, SVTTP, Electronics Package, Shaker Pro and Recaro. No ADM, Great Dealership in Burleson, Texas. Had to drive about an hour away. For anyone looking for one without ADM's, they are out there. I picked up mine for MSRP.

2013GT500001.jpg

2013GT500002.jpg

2013GT500003.jpg

2013GT500004.jpg

2013GT500005.jpg

2013GT500006.jpg

2013GT500007.jpg

2013GT500008.jpg

2013GT500009.jpg

2013GT500010.jpg

2013GT500011.jpg

2013GT500012.jpg

2013GT500013.jpg

2013GT500014.jpg

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
that animal looks awful pissed about not being able to go outdoors and play.

very happy to hear it worked out for you!

SHELBYSVT20

Established Member
Congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AWESOME color combination!!! I think it is the VERY BEST color combination...oh, I guess I am a little biased. I believe we have the exact same options? Nice, REALLY nice!

Good luck with your new BEAST and please keep the photos coming and your impressions of the car as well.

You are so VERY right. There are MSRP deals out there to be had...just a litttle work, a little driving and success! You were lucky to only have to drive an hour from your home. I had to drive 750+ miles but I really enjoyed the ride back though. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :beer:

Last edited:

spazpilot

Established Member
Thank you everyone. I really didn't think there would be much of difference from my 2011, but I was wrong. It's not a wow difference. Everything from interior, to power, to handling and so on is just slightly better to the point were you tell yourself " YES!! This is the way it should have come from the beginning. Worth the change if you can do it.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Looks incredible in black with the black stripe, definitely the most sinister. :coolman:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
congrats!

as far as adm's it should never even come up in negotiations, as long as i am a serious buyer i guarantee that i would never need to pay a dime over msrp for any production vehicle, esp if it is in dealer stock

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
as far as adm's it should never even come up in negotiations, as long as i am a serious buyer i guarantee that i would never need to pay a dime over msrp for any production vehicle, esp if it is in dealer stock

and I would aspire to pay less than MSRP if I was ordering the car.

spazpilot

Established Member
Congrats! When did you order?

I actually had a Race Red on order with there Dealership in North Dallas (Frisco). Didn't here a peep or anything. This was just sitting on the showroom floor in Burleson. Called in the morning and left early evening with it. With yours ordered in June, you may not here back for a while. If you can, you may be better off getting your deposit back if you put one and getting one sitting on a dealers showroom. There is 126 of them now on Autotrader. Just have to do some hunting. That's unless you are looking for a specific color combo. You will enjoy it when you get it. GL either way!! :beer:

mullens

Established Member
I actually had a Race Red on order with there Dealership in North Dallas (Frisco). Didn't here a peep or anything. This was just sitting on the showroom floor in Burleson. Called in the morning and left early evening with it. With yours ordered in June, you may not here back for a while. If you can, you may be better off getting your deposit back if you put one and getting one sitting on a dealers showroom. There is 126 of them now on Autotrader. Just have to do some hunting. That's unless you are looking for a specific color combo. You will enjoy it when you get it. GL either way!! :beer:

I'm in no hurry. Reading other's posts I'm figuring early fall delivery. That's ok they locked in my trade price and let me keep it. Awesome color combo BTW...

quick-nick

Established Member
Thank you everyone. I really didn't think there would be much of difference from my 2011, but I was wrong. It's not a wow difference. Everything from interior, to power, to handling and so on is just slightly better to the point were you tell yourself " YES!! This is the way it should have come from the beginning. Worth the change if you can do it.

Is there a big difference in NVH over the 2011? Beside the power what do you notice the most?

Congrats by the way! That is my second favorite color combo:rockon:

spazpilot

Established Member
Is there a big difference in NVH over the 2011? Beside the power what do you notice the most?

Congrats by the way! That is my second favorite color combo:rockon:

The car is a lot quieter then my 2011. Less noise and less vibration. It's a little stiffer on the suspension even in normal mode and would advise not driving it much in sport mode if you have bumpy streets or you better have a good dentist on speed dial. I would say that the biggest difference would be the clutch pedal feel and the shifter. Clutch pedal is a good amount stiffer but very livable. Shifter seem to have better define gates and slightly more notchier (if that's really a word ) feel then my 11 was which I actually like.

Users who are viewing this thread