Got my 2014 GT.

C6GS

Banned
Finally. I was getting real sick of corvettes, and wanted into another 5.0. They are so much cheaper to mod, but now I need the back seats. I couldnt be happier. This time around I skipped all the bells and whistles because I know it will be for drag racing.

2014 DIB Mustang GT
300a
Brembo pkg.
3.55 gears

Thats it. I actually like the cloth, but plan of picking up a set of the OEM cloth recaros soon. Also a pair of standard GT500 mufflers and an air raid intake coming.

null_zpsb635c3f2.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Nice man nice. Looking at the pic you'll have the vett and the stang. Also 3.55 seem to be the best all around gear for the m6.

C6GS

Banned
Nice man nice. Looking at the pic you'll have the vett and the stang. Also 3.55 seem to be the best all around gear for the m6.

Actually I traded the vette in. Just didnt have a chance to get it to the dealer yet. I went straight to the dealer from work yesterday and took the new car home. Have to deliver the vette today after work. But yeah Im happy. Its so much cheaper than the vette and will fulfill what I need for a nice fast car that can take around the little ones when I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread