Got my Build # for my 2004 Mystichrome

Mysticobra

Established Member
Maybe I'm the last one to receive it but I got my build # for my 2004 Mystichrome thru the mail today. When I least expected it since I'm to busy driving her these days (summer almost gone).

Am I the last one that received it since I'm far away up north in Canada? Other mystichrome owners received it?

Mine was built on January 6, 2004 (Oof! a tuesday, not a monday after returning from the Chrismas holiday when operators are still on hang-overs). It's # 434 of 1010. I'm suprised to see they made 1010, I guess the extra 10 is in case of rejects or testing :lol:

On the certificate, it says # 1112 of 3768 and on an attached letter it says 5664 units were made and 1010 out of these were mystichrome. I believe 3768 were made in Dearborn and 5664 were made in total everywhere!!! But where can a Cobra be assembled in addition to Dearborn? or am I wrong in my numbers?

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Man you live in Canada and already got yours?! I live and Tennessee and STILL haven't gotten mine. :(

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I got mine a little over a week ago. The 3768 is the total # of coupes & the 5664 # is for both coupe & 'verts. Those #'s include the mystichrome cobra's too.

I have mystichrome # 261 & # 1015 overall.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I remember the day when I got mine. Quite a thrill. Amazing how easily we get excited over stuff like this. Congrats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread