Got my first loss tonight.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
First loss?? Dang, I need to move to your town if 500hp is enough to take everything there....

No trust me you don't want to move to my area. This was the first real fast car that's been willing to race me. And it is probably one of the fastest cars in town when it is on spray. There are plenty of cars here that will kill mine.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
How does a 400 lb dude fit in a vet lol

I was wondering too... That guy has 160lbs on me and its not a comfortable fit for me lol.. damn

with a 400lb passenger you guys should've been racing to the OR for some triple bypass surgery

:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats ****ed up but hilarious nonetheless!

poor guy. hope he's not a member on here.

Me too... Id feel like a dick lmao

jesus christ 400lbs?! lol...thats really the only thing that stands out in ur post....

Damn right, thats why a vid needs to go up so we can somewhat take our minds away from that...

keep your head up on the lost... those were some "heavy" runs! LOL!

LOL I see what you did there!

I'd be pretty embarrassed if I got pulled by a Vette that had its left side tires off the ground.

:lol1: WINNING

Lol ok but seriously it was funny OP... but can we get a video soon? lol

whipplecharged0

Established Member
I have the first race video in my email but can not figure out how to post it here. Last two vids did not turn out good. So if I can email the vid to some one then y'all can see the vid

whipplecharged0

Established Member
I don't know if this will work but here is a link to the first race.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRxhFbtQyDE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - C6 Corvette HCI vs Pullied Cobra[/nomedia]

Zentenk

Established Member
Need to find a 500lb passenger for the vette so you can win, just swing by the local Wal-Mart, I'm sure it wont be hard.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
That Vette rolled out pretty damn well for having a passenger that heavy in the car.

But I understand what you were trying to do. With weights being nearly equal, in theory, the winner would be winning by a combination of the power curve, aero's, and gearing.

Would have been funny of you videotaping him getting in and out of the car.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
the 400 lb passenger was in the car for a reason. we wanted to get some close race vids. we were trying to make both cars pretty equal in weight.

Not too add to this ridiculous thread but the first thing I pictured when I saw this statement was you guys just going around town looking for a big person to hire to keep the race close.

Users who are viewing this thread