Got my L in the 12's tonight

whitelight2004

OIF Vet
Established Member
Went down to temple academy again tonight first run right lane got a 14.2 with a 2.5 60 I was so pissed off, went right back to the left lane got a 13.1 with a 1.9 60, let it cool down ran one more in the left 12.8 @ 105 with 1.9 60 I was pretty happy since I am still running the Goodyears on there.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
that thing should be running around 12.6's with those numbers. I would try dropping the air pressure down to around 18, warm them up real good, and lose some weight off the truck...gas, hitch, tailgate....throw some race gas in there and let it cool down and i bet that thing will rip off a mid 12 no problem. trust me...

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
im in the 12's too.... about 12 degrees outside..lol damn snow blizzard... up to 12 inches of snow by tomorrow night

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
whitelight2004 said:
Went down to temple academy again tonight first run right lane got a 14.2 with a 2.5 60 I was so pissed off, went right back to the left lane got a 13.1 with a 1.9 60, let it cool down ran one more in the left 12.8 @ 105 with 1.9 60 I was pretty happy since I am still running the Goodyears on there.

12s on 12lbs of boost is KEWL! :rockon:

whiteskull

Established Member
Congrats man, im trying 12,s i hope very soon just waiting my email custom tune.
by the way here in Puerto Rico

87 temp windy
thanks bye bye

Last edited:

richh

Established Member
nice run sean, sorry I got there late and missed it. Supposed to rain next weekend so hopefully we can hook up the following weekend and rip it up.......

quicksvt954

Established Member
PimpRohr said:
that thing should be running around 12.6's with those numbers. I would try dropping the air pressure down to around 18, warm them up real good, and lose some weight off the truck...gas, hitch, tailgate....throw some race gas in there and let it cool down and i bet that thing will rip off a mid 12 no problem. trust me...

only on slicks cuz im putting down 425 and 530 and im on radials running 12.6 but i know with slicks it will go down.. but i am in hot and humid south florida

Users who are viewing this thread