Got My New F--kin Fast Shift Knob

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
thats kick ass! how did you get the idea for it? Did you see it somewhere, or did you think of it yourself?

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
how long did it take you guys to get yours. I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago, i called them today to check on the progress and they said ANOTHER 2 weeks.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
UjioSanada said:
how long did it take you guys to get yours. I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago, i called them today to check on the progress and they said ANOTHER 2 weeks.

Thats crazy 4 weeks to get something like that back. that makes me think twice about sending mine in.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
well i told them i wanted them to have the custom work done on a seperate knob. I didnt send mine in. They said thats why its taking so long. Its still pissin me off though

Is there a place where I could just buy it and pay instead of having to call or having them custom make it? Anybody willing to just sell me their "****in' Fast" knob if they have an extra or something.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
fubu795 said:
Have you drive a cobra lately, GEEESSSSH! I had 5th pinned at 169MPH, have video with digital readout to proove it. Car was still pulling hard, if I had enough balls I could have easily hit 6th and went to 18X!

wow i have that video. thats a awsome site u have. or i think its ur site. its 03cobra.net. man that video is bad ass. i give u props. so u said u were gonna go for 6th and hit 175 next time. have u tryed it??

rcrx66

Established Member
Yes they do. Word to the wise, knob and insert have been on back order since the end of last December, beause Ford has the knobs on back order. If I didn't give a crap, I would've cancelled the order a long time ago.

dhammans

Established Member
You could call them and ask. If the shift knobs are still on backorder you could always 'upgrade' to the 10th anniversary knob from the Ford racing catalog for $54.95...

SATX_Mystic

Established Member
Sent in a shift knob I bought from the boards here and finally got it back over 2 months later. Hopefully their turn around times improve.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
you are gonna love it barrett, i got mine not to long ago. Took awhile to get here but worth the wait

- Aj -

Established Member
Too bad you can't fit "Ludicrous Speed" on there.

(for any Spaceballs fans)

Yes I am a dork and proud of it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread