Got My New Guages Installed Today!!!!!!!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Worked hard and long today, but got my "Special Edition Guages" installed!! What ya think????

funnyguages1.jpg

Last edited:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
No no no no... you've got it wrong, you need a TACH that big!
Then maybe a neon green windsheild decal... and some curb feelers... yeah, that would be the ticket :)

kevin

Originally posted by SVT X 2
No no no no... you've got it wrong, you need a TACH that big!
Then maybe a neon green windsheild decal... and some curb feelers... yeah, that would be the ticket :)

and some neon lights tucked under the door sills. and maybe just a small neon light behind the horse in the grill.

lava lamps anyone?

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Well the wing is in the right context hah hah hahaha, but it too should be of a neon hue :p

And he needs another badge, hmmmmm.... how 'bout 'Cobra R Type-R'? And that exhaust, it's all wrong... sounds NOTHING like bees in a can, maybe you can fix that for next year huh Brian?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2
. sounds NOTHING like bees in a can, maybe you can fix that for next year huh Brian?

HMMM More mods?? Maybe we will have to drop in a 4 cylinder engine to get that sound?

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I'll let ya' use the Cavalier big block 2.2 if ya' want. But then you'd have to put a 'badge' on the motor... something like... R-Tech 2.2 maybe... :block:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
You better return that tower clock Brian... not sure that's all that legal. You get that one from downtown Mpls.? You're messin' up some bum's time frame, now he won't know when it's time to head to work at White Castle...

Users who are viewing this thread