Got My New Guages Installed Today!!!!!!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
YOu guys are too funny, maybe you should all quick your day jobs and do stand up comedy............. The R's On Tour .... whatcha guys think???

kevin

Originally posted by sohowcome
YOu guys are too funny, maybe you should all quick your day jobs and do stand up comedy............. The R's On Tour .... whatcha guys think???

we did go on tour. we were at road america earlier this month. that's were a lot of this got it's renewal.

kevin

One of my friends went to the road of america tour, he had the vintage Lotus, I dun know if you guys saw it or not

i did not. i spent most of my time giving these other guys posting fodder (hehe)

kevin

dean and brian can't do standup. their cars ran fine the whole weekend. so what did they do - sit on their butts the whole time (in their cars of course):D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

dean and brian can't do standup. their cars ran fine the whole weekend. so what did they do - sit on their butts the whole time (in their cars of course):D

Kevin had plenty of time to do standup, but he was waiting for ESPN to come over for an interview. That didn't materialize either. So here we are, our own little posting comedian. :D

meanwhile Dean, Paul and the rest of us were doing "Tracktime"

ps. kevin, a little preperation goes a long ways. :D

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Kevin had plenty of time to do standup, but he was waiting for ESPN to come over for an interview. That didn't materialize either. So here we are, our own little posting comedian. :D

meanwhile Dean, Paul and the rest of us were doing "Tracktime"

ps. kevin, a little preperation goes a long ways. :D

LMAO

i think you stole the espn camera guys equipment, you sabatour.:D :D :D i'm just waiting for those photos you took of my car doing a wheelie to show up on speedvision.:rolling: :rolling:

you're right i musta done little prep and i drove a long way for it (colorado to road america):scream: :scream: :D :D :D :D :D

kevin

Originally posted by 1998WS6FBTA
Kevin what happened to your car anyways?

actually, the fork was moving to far into the pressure plate and "banging" against it when i went o change gears. the idiot that repalced the clutch (this guy claimed he knew what he was doing - and no, it wasn't me) didn't realize the stop in the bell housing was gone. the loyal ford guy (eric) welded two washers together and then welded those inside to act as the frok stop. semme to work. i only got four laps in at road america to test it. so this week in ft. worth we'll find out if it really works.:idea:

kevin

Originally posted by 1998WS6FBTA

I would be for pitching one hell of a bitch!

after i blew my clutch in may (3200 miles) i had it replaced with a dual kevlar (thanks bill at apex). (bill only supplied the parts, he did not do the work) i had alocal guy recommended to me replace everything. it seemed to work with a little mush in the clutch pedal. went ot tulsa for three days. the banging fork showed up there. took it back to the same mechanic (big mistake #2) and he tore it apart and still found nothing wrong except the newly damaged parts. he put everything back to gether with a new pressure plate and fork. pedal felt a lot better. went to raod america, happened again (with brian in tha car) the loyal guys first found that the cable was installed improperly around the quadrant. went out on the track. happened again. then the welding process.

so. i'm looking for a competent mechanic in the dever area. or ship to kenny bumbera in houston on an as needed basis..

Users who are viewing this thread