Got my new toy... Glock 26.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
About time! Took a month of waiting but I'm glad it's here. Next is a set of GAP floorplates for the mags and going for my CCL. We can open carry in Ohio but I'm nowhere near comfortable to do that, yet. :pepper:

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
awwww its so tiny!
jk nice pick, how much did you get it for? fire it yet or you just get it in?

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
awwww its so tiny!
jk nice pick, how much did you get it for? fire it yet or you just get it in?

$525 NIB which is normal for this area. I'll be shooting it this upcoming weekend. I rented the 26 and the 19, decided to buy the 26.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I have had my G26 for years and LOVE IT! Never skipped a beat.

That seems to be the common sentiment about Glocks. This is my first gun so I needed something basic and affordable.

Cant beat the 26 for a good off-duty/backup weapon. You really cant beat any GLOCK for that matter. ACCURATE/DEPENDABLE/AFFORDABLE

+1

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
nice buy, i picked up a 27 last year for $399, used but like new with 2 mags w/ extra slot for your pinky. wish we had open carry here in ct. but we dont so these guns are great to hide anywhere

Last edited:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
33rd clip.....:burn:
DSC_1045.jpg

33 round mags are sweet!

cool man. personally i am not a big fan of the handle on the glocks but if you like it thats all that matters.

Yeah, that seems to be a common issue. You could go with a gen 1 or gen 2 Glock as those just have a regular grip. A lot of people dislike the gen 3 Glocks with the individual finger areas on the grip.

DUMBASS

Banned
Yeah, that seems to be a common issue. You could go with a gen 1 or gen 2 Glock as those just have a regular grip. A lot of people dislike the gen 3 Glocks with the individual finger areas on the grip.

for me it is jsut the width/thickness of the handle. it feels like a brick in my hand. My HK has the contured finger grip on it and it doesn't bother me.

Black Sex

Established Member
$525 NIB which is normal for this area. I'll be shooting it this upcoming weekend. I rented the 26 and the 19, decided to buy the 26.

$525 is a good price for a new one these days. I bought my Glock 19 new about 4yrs ago for $520. Can you high capacity mags for that? I bought two 15 rounders (double stack). They fit all the way inside the handle. The Glock tactical light is cool if you have a lower rail. I bought one for my gun for home defense. Bright as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread