Got my new toy... Glock 26.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
$525 is a good price for a new one these days. I bought my Glock 19 new about 4yrs ago for $520. Can you high capacity mags for that? I bought two 15 rounders (double stack). They fit all the way inside the handle. The Glock tactical light is cool if you have a lower rail. I bought one for my gun for home defense. Bright as hell!

I like the 19, too! It was a hard choice between the 19 and the 26, but the 26 just edged it out.

As far as the mags go, I can use any Glock 9mm mag in the 26. So that means the 17, 19, 26 and 33rd mags will all fit in this. For concealment, obviously, I would stick with the stock 26 mags but if I go plinking I might throw in a 33rd. :rockon:

I'll probably pick up some night sights at some point and maybe a laser but no light for this bad boy. I want to keep it as small as possible. I think my next one will be a .45 so I would probably go with a tactical light for that.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
for me it is jsut the width/thickness of the handle. it feels like a brick in my hand. My HK has the contured finger grip on it and it doesn't bother me.

That's cool. Different strokes for different folks. All that matters is that you are exercising your 2nd Amendment rights. :beer:

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
This is the 9mm that i carry with me, its a smith and wesson spec ops with threaded barrel and is a 17 shot, also with crimson laser on the side of handle.
IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0950.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread