GOT MY PICTURE ON THE COVER!!!

batfat

Established Member
Just got an advance copy of the latest SVT Enthusiast (volume 6 issue 6 winter 2003) and was suprised to find a picture of my car on the cover and a few more inside!. DSG #47. This was at the SVT On-Track in October at Shannonville, Ontario, Canada. What a terrific weekend and a super event. I guess I gotta frame it! :D

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by batfat
Just got an advance copy of the latest SVT Enthusiast (volume 6 issue 6 winter 2003) and was suprised to find a picture of my car on the cover and a few more inside!. DSG #47. This was at the SVT On-Track in October at Shannonville, Ontario, Canada. What a terrific weekend and a super event. I guess I gotta frame it! :D

Ohhhhh mannnnnnn............there goes your warranty.:lol: :lol: j/k

Aren't those o/t events a blast!

batfat

Established Member
I forgot to take the plate off Saturday but remembered Sunday! I've got that aluminum one with the black brackets I found on this site. Easy on and off!

NewGuy

Very cool. Everyone gets there 5 minutes of fame, and yours happens to be in print! :beer:

LandShark

Established Member
You need to call the printer and get the printing plate for the picture. Frame that with a full color copy.

LS

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I got your PM! Now I'm got to check my issue of SVT Enthusiast. I just got it late last week. I remember seeing your DSG on the track (now WHY would I remember seeing your particular car? LOL!) but I'll take a second look now that I know who the owner is. Congrats!! You'll definitely have to frame it. Maybe you can get just a copy of the cover from SVT since you're on it. Might be worth the call, especially if you want to frame it.
:beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Sweet, my car is in the top banner of every SVT Enthusiast issue news section near the back of the magazine. It was taken at Carlisle. I was there with www.freestatesvtoa.com and the picture includes all the current SVT vehicles. Mine is the Redfire with the hood open, which is actually my avatar now :)

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Just read it last night......must be nice to see your ride in the publication...........enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread