Got my specialty plate for the 96 Mystic.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I finally got the car inspected, registered and paid the tax today. I also got my specialty plate I ordered for the car. I’d love to see what other SN-95’rs have put on their cars... whatcha got?

80_F41_E4_A-_A5_A6-4_A07-_A169-8_CD0_A18165_B2.jpg

6913_D88_D-62_C2-410_B-9_CF3-_C3_E68305615_D.jpg

96SVTCBRA

That is sharp looking car. I am still working on a vanity plate for my 96. I can’t seem to come up with anything I like that has not already been registered.

Goose17

Established Member
That is sharp looking car. I am still working on a vanity plate for my 96. I can’t seem to come up with anything I like that has not already been registered.

Since you live in PA, how about: “SNOBRA!” Or in reference to Blazing Saddles: “THEOL96!”

Goose17

Established Member
I joked with my buddies about it being a sleeper (narcolepsy). It’s got a forged LS1 with a big custom cam, AFR heads and a ported FAST intake with a fully built 6spd. It’s surprised quite a few people on the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, I get it now. :D

Funny!

850SNCobra

Established Member
Don't have one yet. I've been thinking something along the lines of "SLOWBRA" it's not the most original but it will damn sure fit for my cobra lol.

Goose17

Established Member
Don't have one yet. I've been thinking something along the lines of "SLOWBRA" it's not the most original but it will damn sure fit for my cobra lol.

That may not be available since it has been used by many. How about “PPLEATR” (People Eater) as in the Purple People Eater! Just don’t hit any pedestrians. :D

I considered HUE HEF for mine, but went with GOT HUE.

Users who are viewing this thread