Got road raged called the heat in for backup

Brad

Banned
I’m in the far left lane doing 75 with the flow of traffic when this piece of shit bottom of the line 90’s Hyundai with the rear covered in sticker’s cuts in front of me. He had so many stickers on the back of his car I wasn’t sure if he even knew he cut me off. Ok, mind you traffic is sparse, also keep in mind he cut me off, he goes from 75 to 40. WTF? So after the traffic to my right passes this jackass I signal, move into the right and get on the gas to pass him, only for some reason he floors it too, trying to block my pass, WTF did I do to this guy? Anyway I can’t pass him, but he’s coming up to traffic, so I get into the break down lane which is 100% legal between 6am-10am and end up not only passing him, but several other cars, then I return to the left lane and continue my commute. Five minutes go by and I notice he’s on my butt tail gating and high beaming me, WTF? I’m trying not to go into road rage mode, so I do nothing. Anyway he busts into the right lane to pass me, I look over and this guy has to be 70, he’s in a wife beater and he’s got one of those chattering jaws. He does not acknowledge my existence or the gratuitous usage of my middle finger. For a second I entertain the fact he might not be road raging me, but then he comes within maybe 2 inches of taking my front bumper off as he’s cutting in front of me. If that wasn’t enough he’s now jacking the brakes. Cunningly I had already checked my mirrors for traffic, as he started to brake I quickly moved into the right lane and went around him, then safely signaled and got back in front of him. So now he’s back to high beaming me about 2 feet from my rear bumper, he busts into the right lane again, except this time I leave absolutely no room between myself and the car ahead. He tries for about 2 minutes cutting in front of me, then decides to go up ahead and cut off the car in front of me, then proceeds to jack the brakes AGAIN going from 70 to 40. This causes the car in front of me to get all squirrelly, thankfully I anticipated this old farks antics and am on the brakes in plenty of time, the car ahead of me saves it. So now he’s doing about 30 in the left lane blocking traffic, I see an opening so I get into the right lane and get close enough to read his plate to the police who I’ve got on the phone. As I’m doing that he floors it, gets about 5 cars up ahead of me, I moved into the left lane once again not to give him a hard time but just to stay behind him to keep the police informed, and he slams the brakes again. Ok, this is ridiculous! I just stay behind him, doing 30 while traffic passing on the right is doing something like 75-80. The police dispatch lady got a hold of a speed trap a few exits up and informed him I was behind this possible dunk/maniac. Cop pulls out and pulls this guy over with extreme prejudice, he also singles for me to pull over. So he pulls the old man over, then I pull in front of the both of them. He has a word with the old man, then comes up to me and says, “thank you for the call, you can take off.” I have no idea what happened to the old bastard but I hope they put him in an insane asylum!

Last edited:

byeofcr

Established Member
thats awesome, good im glad he got what he deserved, you shoulda flicked a booger on his windshield..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Damn crazy ass fool. It's a wonder he didn't cause one of those big twenty car pile ups you see in the movies.

Oh and +1 on the booger

Brad

Banned
cobra_4 said:
Damn crazy ass fool. It's a wonder he didn't cause one of those big twenty car pile ups you see in the movies.

Oh and +1 on the booger

It seemed like he was TRYING to cause a major accident. :dw:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm suprised the cops pulled him over. I've called them on several occasions about insane drivers and they've done nothing. Glad they got the bastard.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Maybe he was trying to pull off one of those crazy ass insurance scams like Nation Wide is advertising about in the commercials.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
HOLY SH.. Thats the same guy I ran into about 3 Months ago. I was Next to him on Rt3 when he decides to run me off the road. Luckily he only ran me in to the exit lane. I remember the look on his face like it was yesterday. So intentional. I was about to go road rage back but my prego wife kept me calm. glad you got the SB. See what goes around comes around.

Brad

Banned
type911 said:
HOLY SH.. Thats the same guy I ran into about 3 Months ago. I was Next to him on Rt3 when he decides to run me off the road. Luckily he only ran me in to the exit lane. I remember the look on his face like it was yesterday. So intentional. I was about to go road rage back but my prego wife kept me calm. glad you got the SB. See what goes around comes around.

LOL, same neck of the woods too, you're from rockland? I was coming back from my GFs house on the south shore, lol.. it was a BLUE pos with TONS of stickers.. I was on 24 at the time heading to 95. Some of the stickers that I remember

I love elvis
I love jesus

then about a million of those black bumpers stickers with white text with some witty alcoholic anonymous saying like, "one day at a time."

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I called in a drunk driver once, it was a younger kid with a friend on the interstate, when he passed, they stared and jumped trying to get me to run, then I saw a beer can in the both of their hands and backed way off...got on my phone, called the plate in...followed them the whole way til they got pulled over...it was literally less than 5 minutes before there was a squad car pulling him over.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Brad said:
....then about a million of those black bumpers stickers with white text with some witty alcoholic anonymous saying like, "one day at a time."

maybe he needs to start drinking again :p

Brad

Banned
JB said:
maybe he needs to start drinking again :p

If this dude caught me last month.. It would have been different.. The second or third time he put my life in danger I would have reached the boiling point! I would have jacked the brakes to a full stop in the middle of the highway, jumped out of the truck and pulled his depends over his head... Old bastard!

Last time was a kid in a riced out yellow civic, he though the street was a road course. He brake checked me several times.. I yelled at him.. then he started acting like a tough guy, got behind me, followed me 2 feet from my bumper.. litterally followed me down some back ass roads yelling, "I'm gonna **** you up when you stop." He was a spanish looking kid, then a white kid as a passenger posing as a spanish kid. At the next light I got out of the car and dragged him out to the ground, then slapped him in the back of the head and said, "see what happens next if you follow me out of this light." My friend also jumped out of my car and got in the passengers face. Light went green, got back in my car, he banged a U-turn.

I've recently changed though, these people arn't worth going to jail over.. I've been lucky with my temper, I should either be shot or in jail...

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Maybe he has something against Mustangs? Maybe his ex wife beat him up and she drove a Mustang or something and now everytime he sees one he rages?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
you did good!

intelligence always wins... :beer:

Brad said:
I've recently changed though, these people arn't worth going to jail over.. I've been lucky with my temper, I should either be shot or in jail...

HellsBells

Do you smell that?
Established Member
When the cop talked to you, the first words out of your mouth should have been:

"May I suggest the night stick officer?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Brad said:
At the next light I got out of the car and dragged him out to the ground, then slapped him in the back of the head and said, "see what happens next if you follow me out of this light."

:rockon: I love seeing little punks get some "parenting" from people they piss off.

Users who are viewing this thread