Got road raged called the heat in for backup

wvmystichrome

Established Member
cobra_4 said:
Maybe he was trying to pull off one of those crazy ass insurance scams like Nation Wide is advertising about in the commercials.

I had that happen to me about 10 years ago this month. Butt wipe caught me in a mine of traffic and I was creeping a long and BAM. I got out looked at the front end of my car and he puts his car in reverse and slams me again. I was in my mother's Lincoln and it broke the grill. Well he started acting like a fool being a butt head. Well I gave him my insurance card and license and when I asked for his inurance card and license to write it down he got real nasty. I got my dayrunner out and wrote down his VIN and license plate number. He tried to rip the book from my hand. Well I reached in and got my mom cell phone that was built into the car and dialed 911. He asked my mom, "Whats he doing"? She said calling 911 we will let the police sort this out. I never in my life seen someone get out of there as fast as he did. We never did catch him and it cost me $1,500.00 ($1,000.00 for the grill alone) to get the car fixed.
This kind of stuff has been happening in WV for about 12 years or so. They even passed a law to limit this stuff to only being able to collect $5,000.oo instead of $25,000.00 or more. I think people like the one you ran into should have their cars sold at public auction and their license revoked.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
cKjuiced said:
You should have used the anti rice weapon.

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/anti_rice.wmv
WTF! that was pretty funny
Brad, this guy is lucky he got you behind him and not me. i would have run him into the woods and not thought about it, although most of the time i am up there i am in my tractor trailer so i wont be in the left lane

Users who are viewing this thread