GOT ROBBED! Need T56, Clutch, flywheel, Driveshaft

stone4779

Established Member
OK so T56 has been found a PAID FOR! I just gotta get this dude a Crossmember and the intercooler with fittings and I can start putting things together!!

stone4779

Established Member
if you are getting robbed "all the time" don't you think it is about time you did something to lock your shit up and protect it?

With WHAT MONEY BRO, you gonna send it to me? :shrug:

Dude I LOST MY JOB and I am SINGLE, 28, own my own home(which is a lot of $$ to maintain) with NOBODY to help me so I havent been able to AFFORD $44.95 a month from ADT for an alarm to "protect" it and cant possibly be here alll the timmme. I havent had CABLE since JULY 2011 bro. I sold my $600/mo car and got a $250/mo car back when I still had a job because I figured shit was gonna get worse. and it did. Some ppl just dont get it no man my house was LOCKED and they CAME IN to my LOCKED house.

I mean really? I have to pay $44.96 a month (6.2 hours of work at $7.25 an hour[minus tax dont forget those]) and install cameras that record 24/7? ($?? IDK how much)

The worlds a crazy place to live in but to answer your question, even though I am BROKE and tired and unemployed and stuff, YES it is time to spend a bunch of money I dont have on "locking my shit up and protecting it".

Which, really, aint gonna stop a REAL theif anyways. If they want to come take my things, they will come take my things, the question is, will I be able to make it home in time after ADT called me on my cell phone to notify me that Im being robbed. The cops sure arent, average response time here is around 45 minutes for regular calls and burglaries are more like 5 minutes. PLENTY of time to grab some shit and run out with it and get away.

I understand how someone could think I was being silly by not having an alarm but I really, honestly left it in God's hands for a looong time and it seemed to be working JUST FINE. Things seem to be changed nowadays thougha... Faith is not enough and yes it's silly for me to only rely on faith. But I gave it a shot :)

Sorry I know I probably sound pissed but I guess maybe I felt like u were pointing the finger at me like I was being ignorant, which is not the case. I can guarantee you that if it happens again I WILL have a big ass mug shot though Might not catch them in the act but at least Ill have something to go on other than suspicion.

stone4779

Established Member
Scratch that just got a PM from a member got an intercooler for $275 shipped not bad :)

Crossmember and Bellhousing. Gosh things are moving fast. Thanks SVTP and all the people here you guys are the best!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I was unemployed for 8 months so you aren't doing anything I haven't done. Not to bust your chops too much but you said you have been robbed MULTIPLE times. I am assuming that you don't have homeowners insurance either? some of that shit should have been covered. but whatever. in your shoes I would find a way or not keep other peoples shit around to get stolen. but good luck on getting shit straight

With WHAT MONEY BRO, you gonna send it to me? :shrug:

Dude I LOST MY JOB and I am SINGLE, 28, own my own home(which is a lot of $$ to maintain) with NOBODY to help me so I havent been able to AFFORD $44.95 a month from ADT for an alarm to "protect" it and cant possibly be here alll the timmme. I havent had CABLE since JULY 2011 bro. I sold my $600/mo car and got a $250/mo car back when I still had a job because I figured shit was gonna get worse. and it did. Some ppl just dont get it no man my house was LOCKED and they CAME IN to my LOCKED house.

I mean really? I have to pay $44.96 a month (6.2 hours of work at $7.25 an hour[minus tax dont forget those]) and install cameras that record 24/7? ($?? IDK how much)

The worlds a crazy place to live in but to answer your question, even though I am BROKE and tired and unemployed and stuff, YES it is time to spend a bunch of money I dont have on "locking my shit up and protecting it".

Which, really, aint gonna stop a REAL theif anyways. If they want to come take my things, they will come take my things, the question is, will I be able to make it home in time after ADT called me on my cell phone to notify me that Im being robbed. The cops sure arent, average response time here is around 45 minutes for regular calls and burglaries are more like 5 minutes. PLENTY of time to grab some shit and run out with it and get away.

I understand how someone could think I was being silly by not having an alarm but I really, honestly left it in God's hands for a looong time and it seemed to be working JUST FINE. Things seem to be changed nowadays thougha... Faith is not enough and yes it's silly for me to only rely on faith. But I gave it a shot :)

Sorry I know I probably sound pissed but I guess maybe I felt like u were pointing the finger at me like I was being ignorant, which is not the case. I can guarantee you that if it happens again I WILL have a big ass mug shot though Might not catch them in the act but at least Ill have something to go on other than suspicion.

stone4779

Established Member
I was unemployed for 8 months so you aren't doing anything I haven't done. Not to bust your chops too much but you said you have been robbed MULTIPLE times. I am assuming that you don't have homeowners insurance either? some of that shit should have been covered. but whatever. in your shoes I would find a way or not keep other peoples shit around to get stolen. but good luck on getting shit straight

Yeah I got broken into about 6 months ago and they took all my PS3 games which arent cheap when ur talkin like $50-$60 X 15 games or so and they tool my piggy bank i guess you could say. Nothing else was taken that time either and there was plenty of shit around worth wayyy more so I KNOW its someone I know so its kind of a moot point about locking up tight because they are obvously inside jobs.

No i dont have homeowners insurance thats what Ive been trying to tell everyone. The car had insurance but not my home. I should have put the parts in the trunk lmao woulda been covered huh

I get what you're saying man but honestly when your home's tax bill is $1300, and you have other bills that are a necessity and you have ZERO money AT ALL insurance is one of the things that go bro. Id rather have food in my belly.

But in the end you are absolutely right. Its going to be a freakin fortess now lol :burnout: Im just stating my case, eventhough I know its a losing one and we both know it lol

stone4779

Established Member

thanks man its coming together. Im happy with the lesson Ive learned. Im actually GLAD it happened believe it or not, so that I could wake up n smell the coffee and lock this place down. Credit cards are gonna be run up but Ill make it work and pay it back.

Its better than having EVERYTHING taken lol, theres still plenty of goodies left lol

I shoulda done it already but late is better than never!

stone4779

Established Member
Gosh, I feel so much better knowing most of its on its way :) Really just need the crossmember to start putting the car back together, if the driveshaft fits :) Man I cant wait to see how it looks it going to be quite nice looking. It will STILL be worth the effort to see the grin on dudes face when we get all the kinks worked out on this thing :)

Last edited:

JuleSvt

Established Member
Lol.. Stone stop venting hahah its gunna be alright bro. We both know that streets talk and we listen very well. So just a matter of time before we get to the bottom of it. In the mean time lets get this beast of a car up and running. Plus theres pleanty of suckers out there in their ss chevy trucks "LOL" tthat we could make a quick buck off of. So keep on keeping on man ill be off tomm so ill swing by the fort and start on the gameplan to reassembeling this engine back to life. Once again thanks to all the members that have stepped up ...:banana::beer:

stone4779

Established Member
Lol.. Stone stop venting hahah its gunna be alright bro. We both know that streets talk and we listen very well. So just a matter of time before we get to the bottom of it. In the mean time lets get this beast of a car up and running. Plus theres pleanty of suckers out there in their ss chevy trucks "LOL" tthat we could make a quick buck off of. So keep on keeping on man ill be off tomm so ill swing by the fort and start on the gameplan to reassembeling this engine back to life. Once again thanks to all the members that have stepped up ...:banana::beer:

Haha naw just letting everyone know how much I appreciate everything. :) Yeah its only a matter of time before something gives.

Tomorrow we FINALLY get to have some FUN again lol we get the engine back! Ill post up pics for everyone at some point so they can at least see where their parts went lol

:pop:

stone4779

Established Member

Couldnt possibly be stressed enough :rockon:

fallingup693

granny shiftin' noob
Established Member
Just ran into this post going through all the parts for sale. And man, I am impressed with all svtp guys all getting together to help this guy out who we may not have ever met or will ever meet. It seems like honest people who are willing to help out are hard to find nowadays. If I had any parts to spare I would. All of you are awesome. Way to be! And stone4779, sounds like you're down on your luck man. But I hope everything works out for you.

stone4779

Established Member
Just ran into this post going through all the parts for sale. And man, I am impressed with all svtp guys all getting together to help this guy out who we may not have ever met or will ever meet. It seems like honest people who are willing to help out are hard to find nowadays. If I had any parts to spare I would. All of you are awesome. Way to be! And stone4779, sounds like you're down on your luck man. But I hope everything works out for you.

Yeah man its great that everythings pretty much came together in a week lol

Naw IDK I see good honest people everywhere but due to the fact that there are millions of people here even a small percentage of bad like 1% still comes out to millions of people.

Its just math, theres bound to be bad apples.

Its cool man I appreciate the thought, Im not homeless or hungry(yet lol) so Ill be OK. I've been working really hard to get everything replaced, itll be over soon :beer:

Getting ready to go GET THE ENGINE!

stone4779

Established Member
Supercharger came in!

Fuel rails came in!

Clutch w/ throwout bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool came in!

stone4779

Established Member
OK People I just realized that the lower intake, and all the pullies are pretty much gone, got the lower crank pulley and the one with the cage that goes over that one.

Pretty much all the rest is gone. Sucks bad.

If yall got any of these please let me know: 7, 8, 9 & 11!!

I have 4,5,6 and the RIGHT bracket labeled 11.

dsc00234hcx.jpg

Sorry, sorry, sorry, people man :fm:

Last edited:

SlowYellow

Established Member
Damn man. Sorry to hear about your luck. Seems like guys have really stepped up for you. I wish that I could help, I just don't have any of the parts that you are asking for. I wish that I could overnight a beer on dry ice for you, lol. Do me a favor and post up your paypal. I'll send a little coin to try to help you out, unfortunately I can't send much. Everyone needs a little help every now and then. Good luck man.

stone4779

Established Member
Damn man. Sorry to hear about your luck. Seems like guys have really stepped up for you. I wish that I could help, I just don't have any of the parts that you are asking for. I wish that I could overnight a beer on dry ice for you, lol. Do me a favor and post up your paypal. I'll send a little coin to try to help you out, unfortunately I can't send much. Everyone needs a little help every now and then. Good luck man.

Thanks man I appreciate it ..now that you mention it Im about to crack one open myself lol I think I saw a solitary Dos XX in the fridge :beer:

Yeah IDK man this really sucks lol Im sooo trying to laugh it off but dayuummm :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread