GOT ROBBED! Need T56, Clutch, flywheel, Driveshaft

stone4779

Established Member
562144_10150794939536833_508051832_11449760_1344099882_n.jpg

teaser :)

stone4779

Established Member
OK People I just realized that the lower intake, and all the pullies are pretty much gone, got the lower crank pulley and the one with the cage that goes over that one.

Pretty much all the rest is gone. Sucks bad.

If yall got any of these please let me know: 7, 8, 9 & 11!!

I have 4,5,6 and the RIGHT bracket labeled 11.

dsc00234hcx.jpg

Sorry, sorry, sorry, people man :fm:

Scratch that I got ALL that stuff ALREADY! :rockon:

Just down to a lower intake, Trans crossmember/mount/bolts and a clutch fork!

Last edited:

stone4779

Established Member
Looks good man. Do you have the coil covers? If not I have a spare set of stockers.

Yes, thankfully lol..Jules just picked them up to clean them and spray some color onto them :) Prolly black as well to go with the whole black theme

Thanks for the offer though man , you are too kind :beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Parts shipped out today, sorry for the delay! I'll go ahead and cover the shipping.

It will be there wednesday.

Giving your propensity for burglary in your area (!), you will have to sign for it. :beer:

1. Plenum (stock eaton).
2. Mount and boost dump solenoid + vac lines
3. Boost bypass
4. Stock pulley

Last edited:

stone4779

Established Member
what else are you looking for. i have everything.. got about 15 of these cars.

Its cool man I think I've gotten everything, just waiting on the engine to get back, had to send it back because they put a regular oil pump on there and the Cobra oil pickup doesnt fit onto it and I tried anotehr pickup they gave me but it hits the oil pan, not enough clearance.

Soo Monday I get it back hopefully and everything should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.. Gonna be nice hearing it with open headers lol XD :burn:

stone4779

Established Member
Parts shipped out today, sorry for the delay! I'll go ahead and cover the shipping.

Giving your propensity for burglary in your area (!), you will have to sign for it. :beer:

1. Plenum (stock eaton).
3. Boost bypass
4. Stock pulley

Thanks bro I appreciate it!

Mannn I cant WAIT!

stone4779

Established Member

1. Plenum (stock eaton).
3. Boost bypass
4. Stock pulley

LOL yeah now I make sure everything is signature required if at all possible you never know and down here, you probably WILL know XD

stone4779

Established Member
Hey yall, whats the hose connection under the lower intake go to? Trying to remember but its hard when you dont have the original parts :(

stone4779

Established Member

1. Plenum (stock eaton).
3. Boost bypass
4. Stock pulley

Got it man thanks everythings in perfect condition too!
Thanks a lot bro

stone4779

Established Member
Damn, what a pos who jacked that :/ Best of luck and cant wait to see what these kind people built.

Yeah it really sucks but its all a learning experience and I've got many more years to get it right over and over to make up for it!

BTW teaser:

562771_10150825991841833_508051832_11557417_1214186091_n.jpg

Just waiting on injector retainers(oops forgot those) and the EGR blockoffs and Fuel pressure sensor from 95SC I think it was(?)

Then I can lower the body down and bolt up the frame

ANYBODY GOT A SPARE MAP SENSOR OR SPEED SENSOR ??? ($$)

stone4779

Established Member
driveshaft doesnt fit guys... looks like the output shaft is quite a big too large for the driveshaft that i got off SVTPete

any ideas?

could I swap on another U joins to fit that one? I thought I counted 33 teeth on the trans output shaft, fairly certain that I counted 26 on the driveshaft. The flange on the differential end looks as though it bolts up fine though ?

*Car has 8.8 SRA SWAP

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Is that the driveshaft you got from me? If so i took that off my T-56 and its a oem driveshaft..... What tranny are you using?

stone4779

Established Member
Is that the driveshaft you got from me? If so i took that off my T-56 and its a oem driveshaft..... What tranny are you using?

Yup same one

T56 man :shrug:

idk the trans mount I got didnt quite fit 100% either, man just when I think Im done....lol

I guess I need to find out what yoke I can swap onto the driveshaft to get this puppy to work

Users who are viewing this thread