Got some pics of the Mysti after lowering and tint.

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
I went with H&R race springs and left the iso's in. Gave it a much needed stance and I love it. Here are some pics. Let me know what ya'll think.
100_1389.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1388.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1408.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1392.jpg
[/IMG]

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
how dark on the windows? 35% the stance looks great.
also i would get an auxillary idler on there asap. you must get a ton of belt slip

4fit?

Established Member
Nice looking ride for sure, but seems to sit pretty dang high for Race springs. Couple buddys of mine have them and their stance is much lower that that. Both are running stock isos too.

yosemiddysam

Established Member
I would guess it is gonna settle a little. They just got installed right before the pics. I have an idler for it as well. It is the wifes car so I am not really worried about belt slip if ya know what I mean lol. It is getting installed when her a/f ratio, fuel pressure, and sos pod gets installed. One of my best friends is doing all the installs since I am deployed to Japan. I have not even seen her car in person yet. Not bad for 18 K huh. Did have factory chrome cobra's on it though.

yosemiddysam

Established Member
Yeah I was thinking about that too. Maybe just pulling the front Iso's. We will see. I kind of like it a lil high so she dont drag the exhaust off of it on speed bumps. LMAO Also Cali is really gay with window tint so we only did it 35% sides and 45 on the rest. They look for any reason to pull you over here and we have to go on and off of base all the time and the military police are just as gay about it. Thanks for the comments.

TClark22

Established Member
good lookin car...but still looks like stock suspension to me? i thought race springs were lower?

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
two terminators and not one bottle of armor-all lol.

j/k looks great...get some bling on that motor! I'm thinking of running race springs on my mystic vert.

Users who are viewing this thread