Got some pics of the Mysti after lowering and tint.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Those H&R Race springs are not going to settle. I have an '01 Cobra and I've had the Race springs + MM urethane isos + 03 Cobra Bilstiens for about two years and the car never settled. The folks at H&R aptly applied the term race, these springs are pretty much a track spring and really quite stiff. In fact I think these are pretty much the springs that Bill Oberlin and the Turner Motorsports BMW folks created.

Here's a picture of the day the springs went on:
POST3.jpg

. . . and here's a picture from last week:
COBRA-8-06850.jpg

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
You mean Chrome FR's????? It had Chrome Cobra's on it but I just didnt feel them much.

Man that car looks good :rockon: I am thinking about going with the H&R Race springs on my Cobra, but I was wondering do you get any rubbing on your convertible since you removed all of the ISO's.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Lookin good I have the H&R Race springs on my vert Love em. Must be nice to have a 10th vert and a Mystichrome. Congrats!

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
Sorry man but I will say that I have worked very hard to be where I am at. Both me and my wife work and nothing has ever been given to either of us. We just kind of fell into the deal on the Mysti and could afford it. I see where your coming from though with the economy the way it is.

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
Race springs

Looks good. I went back and forth b/w getting the race or sport and I wound up going with the race with the top isos out and it turned out great

Users who are viewing this thread